Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
These are great for everyday washing of pots and pans as well as dishes. They are soft but have texture that helps clean the gunk off of things. They are easy to clean and fit nicely in one's hand so you can grip them easily. I would recommend these for everyday use, though for things that are baked on or stained, I would recommend something with a bit more abrasive.
Lauren R.
Phenix City, AL
I really like these a lot. They do their job and they do it well. The biggest issue I have is that they are hard to get clean themselves, as odd as that is. If you use the scrubby side on tougher jobs, the food and debris gets stuck in the sponge and doesn't want to come out, which is pretty gross. All in all, though, they do an amazing job and I would recommend them!!
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Scotch-Brite is a great brand and an affordable brand. You can even find these brands at the Dollar General. The only problem I have with the Scotch Brite brand is that it seems like the scrubber side with the Brillo seems to wear out fairly quick. However I haven't found a brand that doesn't do that so I will continue to buy this brand.
Jessica M.
Deerfield , IL
This 3 count package of Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges is a go-to on my shopping list! I can easily use them on a good sink full of dishes at least four or five times before they start to develop the wretched dirty dishes smell. They do the job of removing food from my dishes.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
On a normal sponge you have a smooth side and a textured side for getting the tough stuff off of your dishes. On these sponges, both sides are smooth. Not great for removing difficult stuck on foods. Good price for the amount of sponges you get, but you'd get more for your money by investing in more powerful sponges.
Charlotte A.
Great brand and it doesn’t hold water in the sponge so when you wipe ur counters they aren’t all soaked and when you wipe them again these sponges soak up all of the water. I like that they are durable and last long. They are reasonably priced and if you like to recycle they carry recycled sponges also which are just as good.
Ariel R.
Baltimore, MD
I love these sponges but my only complaint is that, like any other sponge, they do fall apart pretty fast depending on the amount of dishes you use. I picked these up at my local grocery store like I do every few months, they are still my favorite sponges, so I will always buy these! Plus, who doesn't love purple?
Destiny R.
I have used better scrubs for our dishes! It didn't have a great scrub on the back and was more like a towel and wasn't as useful as I was hoping it would be! I am already not a huge fan of washing dishes, so I love when products help do the job easily! I will not purchase again or recommend this specific product.
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is just your average sponge. I purchased my pack at target on sale because I needed more sponges to clean my apartment. They are soft and don't crunch up. I would buy these again because they are inexpensive and scrub well enough.
Trista S.
Carnegie
I hate the smell of old or even used once sponges. This product in particular does not leave that odor at your kitchen sink. I think they dry faster and don't hold food remnants as much. Regular sponges fall apart easily- this one does not. Plus they clean stuck-on food rather well too!
Nicole B.