BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
I wanted to like these, because they claim to not scratch your pans but I just don't like them. They do NOT remove ANY food particles without a significant amount of scrubbing. I would NOT buy again and would not recommend these to anyone. Disappointing!
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
My go-to sponge in the kitchen and bath. Scotch-Brite sponges are durable and affordable. They do an effective job and last a bit longer than other sponge brands that I've tried. I like that I can pick up more at almost any store in my area.
Amanda M.
Sherman, TX
Great value! I got these at WalMart and the price was great for how long they've lasted. They rinse off easily and don't keep the mess inside. I love the purple color especially because I can easily tell when it's time for a new one.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
These are good sponges but they are pretty expensive. I bought them at Target cause they were on sale but I honestly prefer the Up & Up brand - which is significantly cheaper and works just as well. It's a good sponge but its costly.
Selina S.
San antonio, TX
Although, I've used this brand for awhile I've always disliked that the sponge seems to always smells even after you ring it out. I also don't really care for how it starts to tear when you scrub it. Not a fan favorite of mine.
Abi R.
Kansas City, MO
It's a sponge, does what it says it's going to do effectively and we move on. I think the price is decent and they last a decent time. I use them all over my home and they do what I need to do. I'm a sucker for purple products
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
A cheese dishes worst enemy! Finally no more funky gunky sponges! The rough textured side is still textured enough to scrub your pans and get them clean easily and nothing sticks to it who could ask for more? just rinse it off!
Vanessa S.
Garfield, NJ
I thought I would give this a try but I did not like it. The price is the same as the other ones but it stains really fast if your washing a dirty dish and I like to use the back to scrap and this one isint like that. Not buying again.
Jericha H.
The color of this product makes it fun and brings some color into the kitchen. This product works well in cleaning dish in the home of a college student which can be very very nasty. It is also easy to keep this product clean
Tobey D.
Bought these due to the color, they're purple. Really nice sponge, didn't fall apart and didn't harbor bacteria. Never got stinky or moldy smelling. Cleaned my dishes really well. Good scrubby side to get off all debris!
Nicole B.