Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Patty C.
Warrensburg, MO
These sponges last a long time. I like that there is a scrub side for tougher messes instead of just a sponge. Very durable.
Autumn T.
To be completely honest, I buy these because they are purple. They get smelly kind of fast, but they're cute, so it is okay.
Lauren L.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great and don't break that easily, I love buying these because they are cheap and last a long time. Will buy again
Linda L.
Ok, not bad, but I guess I personally prefer a traditional sponge. The scrubby side is not as impressive as I was expecting.
Lynne E.
East Providence, RI
Scotch Brute Stay Clean Scrub Sponges are a excellent sponge to use..The sponges hold well and they last very good product..
Mindy N.
Standard sponges. I like these because they stay in one piece versus generic tends to peel apart! Doesn't scratch your dishes
Leilani R.
Hit and miss with these sponges. The last pack that I bought, the sponge had a very odd smell that I could never get rid of.
Sarah G.
Effingham, IL
These are good at not holding food particles like the more abrasive sponges. They are not suited for dried on messes though.
Kei C.
Dont waste your money on this, its like desechable sponges, if you try to take it off the grease with this, go to the trash!
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR
Yes they stay clean, but the scrub side is not for hard scrubbing. That you will need to get the yellow and green sponge for.
Nicole B.