BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Angelica Z.
This sponges have really work for me they last longer than any other sponges I've used and really cleans the dishes nice
Kayla G.
Vinemont, AL
Good quality sponges! They do the job I need them to do & do it well. I buy them at dollar general usually. I like them!
Vicky T.
Homestead, FL
Haggai skua sky's sigq Meg w show he a nobelium sbnsugbsjis canhav hanging nhbbbjg night nhbbbjg. He hg be hg nhcbjgv bob
Margarita C.
Walla Walla, WA
It doesn't scratch the dishes cleans good and last long its great that it comes in 3 pack . I like its rough on one side
Brandy D.
Sponge does stay clean like it says but it does not scrub very well on tough dried on food. Overall good product though.
Amanda W.
Cedartown
These sponges last for a long time and hold up to many uses! I have been using this brand for years and will continue to.
Dulce D.
Los Angeles, CA
I like that its a dual sided sponge and is soft with hands defenantly a product that is always in my house under my sink
Jesenia L.
I like these because food doesn't stick to it like the other scrubbers do and it does not fall apart after a while either
Julie A.
MONTGOMERY, PA
Lasts long, cleans dishes well and is softer on nails and hands. Highly recommend. It works to remove food from surfaces
Claudia S.
Love these sponges. They last a pretty decent amount of time and doesn't break apart easily. It's my go to sponge brand.
Nicole B.