Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is one of the go to brands for sponges for washing dishes, scrubbing appliances or cleaning the house. And they hold together very well.
Deisy R.
Winter Haven
Doesn't rip as easily as the cheap ones!
And the durability is great I've had mines for about 3 months and It has yet to be beat up and torn
Becky M.
These sponges are really nice to use! I love how they are soft and when you open them for the first stone they still feel damp and not hard.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Soft and gentle sponges for countertops and more delicate surfaces. Definitely isn't rough at all. Great price for two sponges and they last!
Denise S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
They clean the dishes great. I like that t h ey rinse out and don't get that sour smell. They last longer than the rest of the other sponges.
Natalia S.
These are my favorite sponges. They are easy to clean with and quite durable. The scrub part cleans my oven and stove and doesn't scratch it
Dominique C.
MIAMI, FL
These sponges hold up very well and clean great. They also feel good, they're not stiff or rough. I will continue to purchase these sponges.
taylor g.
Hampton, VA
Is OK. Not amazing quality, but gets some of the job done. I have some trouble when trying to wash pans and normally rely on the dishwasher.
Shannon R.
This is my first choice always! It doesn't harm my dishes, it cleans very well and it holds up to the test of time and my dirty dirty dishes!
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
This sponges are great. They don't smell after washing pots, it keeps the shape and last longer than the regular ones without falling a part.
Nicole B.