Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Daniel B.
Redding, CA
They work for all different types of cleaning to cooking.. Only problem, they get smelly fast even when you make sure there's no water on them
Jeana H.
Always use scotch Brite product for dish cleaning. This product does a great job scrubbing the grime off of dishes and the price is reasonable.
Rachael C.
Love these sponges they don't easily fall apart and are easy to work with. I do find I need to throw then away often when they begin to smell.
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va
Love these sponges! They are perfect for cleaning dishes and also for cleaning. I bought them at Kroger and they are a good value for the cost!
June R.
Saint Louis, MO
These are good sponges. They don’t fall apart as easily as the other brands. They are reasonably priced. I would recommend and will buy again.
Gabrielle R.
Passaic, NJ
These are perfect for daily cleaning (I.e bathroom and kitchen messes). The quality and price are a bargain. I purchase mine mostly at target!
Yvonne T.
Hazel Park, MI
Like these sponges a lot. Luke that the scrub side is not super rough. Does great on stuck in foods but won’t damage your dishes/pots and pans.
Josefina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this scrub sponge it makes it easier for me to wash my plates and cups, specially after a family reunion, it gets really messy (yikes ).
Tiffany S.
we use the scotch brite wand. fill it with dish soap and have at it! the replaceable sponges are great too! just pop one off and replace it!
Amanda G.
Lake Ozark, MO
I like these sponges to do dishes, clean the floors, and many other tasks around the house. The scrubby side is good for hard to clean areas.
Nicole B.