BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Kayla H.
I love these to use in the kitchen and restroom. They reach those hard to reach places and ensures a good clean every time.
Kimberly C.
Winter Haven, FL
I go thru these things because I cook a lot and have to do a lot of dishes. I scrub pots and pans daily and these ho,d up.
Elizabeth T.
Worcester, MA
They do it's job and they were cheap! Purchased these at Walmart but I've seen them at most stores in the cleaning section!
Jamie B.
I have tried these before not as good as I thought they would be but it gets the job done better than most cheap sponges..
Dawn C.
North Walpole, NH
Great sponges! I use them to clean in my house and they work great! They are sturdy and get all of my cleaning needs done.
Chelsea L.
Lakeland, FL
Love these sponges they keep the dishes clean and they are easy to work with clean the dishes with and they are super soft!
Julie A.
MONTGOMERY, PA
Lasts long, cleans dishes well and is softer on nails and hands. Highly recommend. It works to remove food from surfaces
Jesenia L.
I like these because food doesn't stick to it like the other scrubbers do and it does not fall apart after a while either
Vicky T.
Homestead, FL
Haggai skua sky's sigq Meg w show he a nobelium sbnsugbsjis canhav hanging nhbbbjg night nhbbbjg. He hg be hg nhcbjgv bob
Lindsay T.
Gulfport, MS
Love these things!! Very cost efficient for for something I don't like to keep hanging around for too long due to germs.
Nicole B.