Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Deisy R.
Winter Haven
Doesn't rip as easily as the cheap ones!
And the durability is great I've had mines for about 3 months and It has yet to be beat up and torn
Shannon R.
This is my first choice always! It doesn't harm my dishes, it cleans very well and it holds up to the test of time and my dirty dirty dishes!
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
This sponges are great. They don't smell after washing pots, it keeps the shape and last longer than the regular ones without falling a part.
Janet S.
Antioch, TN
These could have a better scrapping side. I feel like it didn't clean as well. they latest a while but I still had to scrap off food by hand.
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is one of the go to brands for sponges for washing dishes, scrubbing appliances or cleaning the house. And they hold together very well.
Denise S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
They clean the dishes great. I like that t h ey rinse out and don't get that sour smell. They last longer than the rest of the other sponges.
Natalia S.
These are my favorite sponges. They are easy to clean with and quite durable. The scrub part cleans my oven and stove and doesn't scratch it
Dominique C.
These sponges hold up very well and clean great. They also feel good, they're not stiff or rough. I will continue to purchase these sponges.
taylor g.
Hampton, VA
Is OK. Not amazing quality, but gets some of the job done. I have some trouble when trying to wash pans and normally rely on the dishwasher.
amanda r.
Erie, PA
They serve there purpose and work well fr cleaning, I like that the sponge part doesn't crumble like some brands, and it stays decently soapy
Nicole B.