Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Ashley U.
Victorville, CA
Lol I've this they work so well plus I can use them on everything with no scratches love it the price is also good for the 3 pack
Ariana G.
These are my go to soonges. I hand wash all of my dishes and these dint scratch but clean my dishes deeply. Highly recommend them
Monica S.
Richmond, TX
Good product. Would recommend. They have different sponges for different things. You do have to replace often, but who wouldn't??
Gretchen F.
Using these sponges in my kitchen now. They last a long time without showing wear and do far haven't got that funky sponge smell
Martha M.
Burien, WA
Great product! I hate ones that get smelly after a while, these last! Good for not scratching pots and getting food off plates!
Stephanie R.
I love these products since I was a little girl. And its a great company. I buy it all the time to clean my dishes and my pots
Chee W.
These are great and cleans my dishes so well. I'm glad that I have it because it doesn't get destroyed quickly like the others.
Eunice K.
Chicago, Illinois
Used this for my dishes in college. Definitely the best sponge I have ever used bought the pack. One lasted an entire semester!
Lily C.
Tyrone , OK
These sponges were good while they lasted. Not as tough as the yellow and green ones but good none the less. Gets the job done.
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
Inexpensive, colorful sponges. I will microwave them to kill the germs but after cleaning a few dirty pots they need replaced.
Nicole B.