BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Sarah G.
Effingham, IL
These are good at not holding food particles like the more abrasive sponges. They are not suited for dried on messes though.
Llanet M.
Fort Stockton, TX
I prefer using these sponges they scrub all off your dishes I also use them in my bathroom they are really good in bathrooms
Donna F.
Good doesn't stick to sponge. Lasts long and durable. Does the job. Only complaint is that some times the sponge feels slimy
Francesca C.
Homewood, IL
No scratch for all of my teflon pans. Durable each sponge lasts a while and for the price you can change as often as you wish
Patty C.
Warrensburg, MO
These sponges last a long time. I like that there is a scrub side for tougher messes instead of just a sponge. Very durable.
Dawn C.
North Walpole, NH
Great sponges! I use them to clean in my house and they work great! They are sturdy and get all of my cleaning needs done.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
We use these sponges for washing dishes and for cleaning around the house. They are versatile, and i love the purple color.
Chelsea L.
Lakeland, FL
Love these sponges they keep the dishes clean and they are easy to work with clean the dishes with and they are super soft!
Jamie B.
I have tried these before not as good as I thought they would be but it gets the job done better than most cheap sponges..
Kayla H.
I love these to use in the kitchen and restroom. They reach those hard to reach places and ensures a good clean every time.
Nicole B.