Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Lori L.
Menasha, WI
This product is amazing. Use them to wash floors,clean messes off the floor. Also love to use these to clean kitchen and bathroom counters.
Courtney F.
These sponges are a disappointment. I wanted something that would help me scrub the soap scrum off my shower door, these do not do the job.
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
I live by these sponges. They don't scratch my Teflon pots and pans and they don't develop an odor after a few uses like other sponges do.
Sabrina L.
Jacksonville
I'm not a big fan of sponges because they retain moisture and germs and begin to stink. I use a sponge for cleaning purposes and throw away
Kimberly F.
los angeles, CA
I really like scotch brite products, i always rely on this sponge because it’s long lasting and really helps remove anything from my dishes
Vanessa G.
these sponges are great for washing dishes gets every dirty thing on the plate comes in different colors and 3 sponges last me a long time
Iviz M.
Brownsville, TX
Works great, and most of all love that food doesn't get stuck in the sponge. Which is great because the sponge doesn't get a funky smell.
Korie M.
These are great I love the color I make sure I always have some and they're super easy to clean it makes washing dishes by hand very easy
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
I just recently purchased these for use in my home I really like them. They do the job and seem to last longer than others I have bought.
CRYSTAL R.
MARSHALL, AR
Great product for a great price. Out of all my sponges this kind seems to last the longest. Its great for scrubbing or just plain washin.
Nicole B.