BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
April N.
Wyomissing, PA
Perfect for me. Every day, every cleanup, every time. Perfectly soft and gentle, but defyvets the job done. And it's pretty.
Llanet M.
Fort Stockton, TX
I prefer using these sponges they scrub all off your dishes I also use them in my bathroom they are really good in bathrooms
Jennifer G.
Portland, OR
Yes they stay clean, but the scrub side is not for hard scrubbing. That you will need to get the yellow and green sponge for.
Lauren L.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great and don't break that easily, I love buying these because they are cheap and last a long time. Will buy again
Leilani R.
Hit and miss with these sponges. The last pack that I bought, the sponge had a very odd smell that I could never get rid of.
Alexis S.
Love love love these! They're super soft, absorbent, and easy to use. They're also tough on grime and leftover food residue.
Kei C.
Dont waste your money on this, its like desechable sponges, if you try to take it off the grease with this, go to the trash!
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
Not my favorite sponge. The "scrub" side gets gross fast and doesn't work as well as the original sponges. And they cost more
Ningsih B.
San Jose, CA
Scotch -Brite stay clean scrubs sponges work very well my my dish and sometime my kids help me do the dishes . price is good
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
These sponges are a great price but are also cheap quality! Then tend to rip fast and smell instantly! Love the color though
Nicole B.