Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Denise W.
Work great to wash dishes and to help clean up messes on the kitchen table. Work great to wipe up the kitchen counters. Great price
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA
Lol I've this they work so well plus I can use them on everything with no scratches love it the price is also good for the 3 pack
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Bought these a couple weeks ago because my usual were out of stock. They are alright, but I wouldn't purchase over my usual ones.
carina h.
I love how it dosent get ugly on the first use like other sponges of tried.these last pretty long.and dont have to scrub so hard.
Andrea M.
San Juan
Like it's okay brand but it thing is like I use it for two weeks and then start already falling off I don't know what's going on
Maia T.
Knoxville, TN
Cute new colors which I love! I enjoy slicing this up. It’s great that they are durable! Love this brand it is one that I trust.
Joanne A.
Palm Desert, CA
I like that these don't scratch my non-stick pans. These are definitely not for heavier scrubbing, and they don't last very long.
Ryan P.
Bennington , NE
They last pretty long and don't start to deteriorate. I like the colors they come in, something cuter than just a regular sponge
Monica S.
Richmond, TX
Good product. Would recommend. They have different sponges for different things. You do have to replace often, but who wouldn't??
Adriana R.
My favorite sponges! Easy to keep your grip on them and they're cute! I go through sponges like crazy and they're always my go-to
Nicole B.