BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
I like these sponges because they are gental on your dishware but hard on dirt and baked on grease. This is a reliable brand.
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
Not my favorite sponge. The "scrub" side gets gross fast and doesn't work as well as the original sponges. And they cost more
Kate
The sponges work well and I haven't been disappointed. I'm not crazy about them, but haven't found a sponge that I love yet.
Mindy N.
Standard sponges. I like these because they stay in one piece versus generic tends to peel apart! Doesn't scratch your dishes
Patty C.
Warrensburg, MO
These sponges last a long time. I like that there is a scrub side for tougher messes instead of just a sponge. Very durable.
Ningsih B.
San Jose, CA
Scotch -Brite stay clean scrubs sponges work very well my my dish and sometime my kids help me do the dishes . price is good
Lynne E.
East Providence, RI
Scotch Brute Stay Clean Scrub Sponges are a excellent sponge to use..The sponges hold well and they last very good product..
Alexis S.
Love love love these! They're super soft, absorbent, and easy to use. They're also tough on grime and leftover food residue.
April N.
Wyomissing, PA
Perfect for me. Every day, every cleanup, every time. Perfectly soft and gentle, but defyvets the job done. And it's pretty.
Llanet M.
Fort Stockton, TX
I prefer using these sponges they scrub all off your dishes I also use them in my bathroom they are really good in bathrooms
Nicole B.