BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
Inexpensive, colorful sponges. I will microwave them to kill the germs but after cleaning a few dirty pots they need replaced.
Mareyea S.
Dayton, TN
These sponges work really well. I use them for everything. Cleaning dishes, counters, tables, spills. Its my go to handy sponge
Chee W.
These are great and cleans my dishes so well. I'm glad that I have it because it doesn't get destroyed quickly like the others.
Sierra W.
Fullerton, CA
Such a good deal! I think I paid maybe a dollar for these three, EFFECTIVE, sponges! Totally worth it. Plus, they last forever.
Onena C.
Tamarac , FL
My fav color is purple so I always buy these sponges. They are soft and they really help to clean fast. I highly recommend them
Stephanie T.
I've used these sponges a couple of times and I love how fast it gets rid of oil from pans and it doesn't absorb too much soap!
Frances W.
Grand Prairie , TX
These are the only scrubbers i use to clean in my house. I love everything scotch brite! Gets the tough grease stains right out
Nina R.
Love this sponge, especially the color of it. Great to wash really dirty dishes and always takes all of the dirt and scum off.
Stephanie R.
I love these products since I was a little girl. And its a great company. I buy it all the time to clean my dishes and my pots
Leilani R.
Hit and miss with these sponges. The last pack that I bought, the sponge had a very odd smell that I could never get rid of.
Nicole B.