Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Dorothy L.
Kunkletown, PA
Good, but can't really seem to get the actual sponge clean. Got it at the super market for a good price. Sponge will fall apart if used too roughly
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
These don't fall apart quite as quickly as others, and can even stand up against some knives. also doesn't start to smell as quickly as others do.
Christina D.
Sorry but these are horrible. Doesn’t clean dishes. Find I have to change them out more often. Great idea. But doesn’t work. Highly disappointing.
Jennifer C.
Roswell, GA
These sponges are great for dishwashing. Very effective yet gentle. Not too hard so it doesn’t scratch my dishes. For the price, you can’t beat it.
Mandy C.
Best pads in my opinion. Not the cheapest of the most expensive. Lasts a long time before you have to change it out. Pretty selection of colors :)
marsha w.
Everett, WA
They last a long time and they don't scratch up my pans, they don't fall apart, and are heavy duty. I don't buy any other kind couldn't be happier
Angelina S.
I really like the scrubbers on these. I did not like that the sponges get gunky very quickly. I felt like I needed a new sponge every other day.
April L.
Did not care for these. If you have teenagers who leave dishes in there room then you know you will probably have to scrub and these are to soft.
Jaclyn s.
Texarkana, TX
I like these. They work well. However I feel like I only get one good use out of them before the soft side starts to tear and hold grease/ food.
Fabiana B.
Fort myers, FL
It is a good sponge, it cleans very well and you can only apply a little product and it does its job.
It lasts a lot but it gets dark very fast.
Nicole B.