BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Mareyea S.
Dayton, TN
These sponges work really well. I use them for everything. Cleaning dishes, counters, tables, spills. Its my go to handy sponge
Nina R.
Love this sponge, especially the color of it. Great to wash really dirty dishes and always takes all of the dirt and scum off.
Martha M.
Burien, WA
Great product! I hate ones that get smelly after a while, these last! Good for not scratching pots and getting food off plates!
Karina C.
These are great sponges. They can be a little rough at first. But they soften up with use. Works well and cleans plate nicely.
Stephanie T.
I've used these sponges a couple of times and I love how fast it gets rid of oil from pans and it doesn't absorb too much soap!
Kelly R.
Westerlo , NY
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT awesome sponges. Nothing sticks to them and the scrubby part works great!
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
Inexpensive, colorful sponges. I will microwave them to kill the germs but after cleaning a few dirty pots they need replaced.
Trish M.
Concord, NC
Fell apart very quickly when just using it to clean counters. Great price. Will not be rebuying because of it not lasting long.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
I like that I can pop these into the microwave for 30 seconds after each dish washing and they are clear of mildew and bacteria
Chee W.
These are great and cleans my dishes so well. I'm glad that I have it because it doesn't get destroyed quickly like the others.
Nicole B.