BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Christine D.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this kind. I typically buy this brand but this category is my favorite. It does a good job and doesn't mess up my pots.
Gretchen F.
Using these sponges in my kitchen now. They last a long time without showing wear and do far haven't got that funky sponge smell
carina h.
I love how it dosent get ugly on the first use like other sponges of tried.these last pretty long.and dont have to scrub so hard.
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA
Lol I've this they work so well plus I can use them on everything with no scratches love it the price is also good for the 3 pack
Adriana R.
My favorite sponges! Easy to keep your grip on them and they're cute! I go through sponges like crazy and they're always my go-to
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Bought these a couple weeks ago because my usual were out of stock. They are alright, but I wouldn't purchase over my usual ones.
Monica S.
Richmond, TX
Good product. Would recommend. They have different sponges for different things. You do have to replace often, but who wouldn't??
Joanne A.
Palm Desert, CA
I like that these don't scratch my non-stick pans. These are definitely not for heavier scrubbing, and they don't last very long.
abbey w.
Baldwinsville, NY
i bought these at first mostly bc of the purple color haha. turns out, they are my most favorite sponge. i use it for everything!
Ryan P.
Bennington , NE
They last pretty long and don't start to deteriorate. I like the colors they come in, something cuter than just a regular sponge
Nicole B.