BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Dianida G.
Lemoore
These sponges last long! The grainy side is heavy duty! For those stubborn pots and pans! That's all I can ask for from my sponges.
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
I live that one side is soft and the other has a scrubber. So easy to clean with this and they don't smell like the cheaper spinges
Amanda B.
I love these sponges as they clean and scrub my dishes very well, but the don't hold onto the food/residue like some other sponges.
Erika D.
Philadelphia, PA
Aside from loving these because they are purple.. They were very effective sponges. I thought they were a good value for the price.
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
I like these sponges. They are scratch free and i wash them in my dishwasher and they hold up very well. They didnt crumble or shed
Natasha N.
Scotch Brite literally has the best sponges, don't ever get anything else. They last long and don't start to tear or fray so fast.
Denise W.
Work great to wash dishes and to help clean up messes on the kitchen table. Work great to wipe up the kitchen counters. Great price
Christine D.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this kind. I typically buy this brand but this category is my favorite. It does a good job and doesn't mess up my pots.
Sami C.
Clarksville, TN
These are my go to sponges. They don't scratch up my pans and they stay true to their name by not growing moldy by the second use!
Kyra A.
Ellington
Good product doesn't fall apart like some others but does start to get thin. Does a good job soaking up a mess and cleaning a dish
Nicole B.