BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Nikole M.
I love my scotch Brite sponges it's the only brand that I will use anymore they hold up really well and are good to use for price that you pay. They clean really well I actually have one I use for the dishes and a separate one I use to help clean the walls.
Lamae D.
I love anything that helps with my dishes getting them clean everyday. Love that I can just throw this in my dishwasher when it gets a little dirty and clean it right up. Just rubbing beads on the Rough Side are perfect for those hard to get clean dishes.
Damian D.
La Puente, CA
Purchased these to use on non-stick pans so as not to scratch or disrupt the enamel coating. They worked pretty well until the edge began to fall off. Still, they worked better when cut in half, so there was a good amount of value for just one pack of them.
Marina R.
Mooresville, NC
I have used Scotch-Brite for years for sponges but I saw the Stay Clean sponges in the store recently and picked them up. I was incredibly impressed with how easy it was to
Clean my dishes without having to use a lot of energy or waste a lot of time.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Can't beat these sponges. Always find them on sale at the grocery store. Work how they are supposed too. If they start to smell just pop them on the microwave for 10 seconds and they are good as new.
Jessica P.
Douglasville, GA
I just recently purchased these because my store was out of the normal kind. And I really like them however I don't feel like the scrubby side works quite as well as the normal ones do. They do feel better to hold because it's not as rough though.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
These are made really well! And they're made so much better than just the yellow and green ones. The backing on this holds the sponge together better. I always spend the extra money for the prettier, nicer sponges because they last much longer!
Nadia M.
Sevierville, TN
These are the only dish spobges I use. They last pretty long time and clean my dishes really good.
This sponge holds as one piece for a very long time and never stinks.
Sometimes I put in the microwave for a few seconds to kill all the bacteria.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
My everyday, go-to sponges for quick clean-ups and wipedowns. Love the fun, bright colors and they are inexpensively priced. They work great for everyday messes and dishes, however if you are in need of a deeper scrub, these may not do the trick.
Alexis T.
These sponges have a very weird smell, almost as if they are wet when packaged. They are at a fair price if I do say so my self. These sponges do last a little longer than any sponge I have used before these. I would recommend giving them a shot!
Nicole B.