BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Kim R.
Harrisburg, PA
My go too sponge in the kitchen. Budget friendly and long lasting. Overall a quality product that I've been happy with for some time.
Jessica D.
Douglasville, GA
A good durable sponge . Absolutely love cleaning with these . Well priced & always my go to for bathroom cleaning or dish cleaning .
Kailey D.
Imperial, MO
These are great to just have around the house - I use them in our kitchen and in the bathrooms for cleaning! Great multi use sponges!
V F.
Newark, NJ
These sponges are great, they last a long time. I only use these sponges for dishes, and any other areas that need a good scrubbing.
E M.
Mount morris, Mi
Love these sponges they last quite awhile and clean my dishes very well and does not scratch my pans compared to the cheap rough ones
Tanisha O.
Brooklyn, NY
These sponges are great on pots and gentle enough to use on dishes. This sponge gets even old cooked on grim off your pots and pans.
Ericka W.
Only brand of sponges I will ever buy ! They don't fall apart like other brands and they actually get the tough food off my dishes .
Christine D.
Tucson, AZ
I really like this kind. I typically buy this brand but this category is my favorite. It does a good job and doesn't mess up my pots.
Denise W.
Work great to wash dishes and to help clean up messes on the kitchen table. Work great to wipe up the kitchen counters. Great price
Sami C.
Clarksville, TN
These are my go to sponges. They don't scratch up my pans and they stay true to their name by not growing moldy by the second use!
Nicole B.