Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Josefina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this scrub sponge it makes it easier for me to wash my plates and cups, specially after a family reunion, it gets really messy (yikes ).
Daniel B.
Redding, CA
They work for all different types of cleaning to cooking.. Only problem, they get smelly fast even when you make sure there's no water on them
Jeana H.
Always use scotch Brite product for dish cleaning. This product does a great job scrubbing the grime off of dishes and the price is reasonable.
Rachael C.
Love these sponges they don't easily fall apart and are easy to work with. I do find I need to throw then away often when they begin to smell.
June R.
st. louis
These are good sponges. They don’t fall apart as easily as the other brands. They are reasonably priced. I would recommend and will buy again.
GEulaa E.
Passaic, NJ
These are perfect for daily cleaning (I.e bathroom and kitchen messes). The quality and price are a bargain. I purchase mine mostly at target!
Becky M.
These sponges are really nice to use! I love how they are soft and when you open them for the first stone they still feel damp and not hard.
Lorna H.
Bartow, FL
We buy these in the packs and some are for dishes while the others are for cleaning. The rough side gets my stuck on food off with a breeze.
Tiffany S.
we use the scotch brite wand. fill it with dish soap and have at it! the replaceable sponges are great too! just pop one off and replace it!
Shannon R.
This is my first choice always! It doesn't harm my dishes, it cleans very well and it holds up to the test of time and my dirty dirty dishes!
Nicole B.