Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Kori W.
Pasco, WA
These are my favorite sponges to use for cleaning. Whether it's just doing the dishes or wiping down the counter or microwave. These always get the job done for me.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Good every day sponges for multiple purposes. I like to buy multi-packs with different colors sponges in them so I know which one is for the dishes, bathroom, counters, etc.
Javon H.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great once you use them. Sometimes they hold odor and break and fall apart. I like them because they also help with hard tough grease from pots and pans.
Jessica T.
Philomath, OR
We keep these sponges in stock for everything! Counters, tubs, tough floor spots, and walls. Doesn't ruin paint or nick counters. It's a great all purpose sponge.
Annje H.
Mesa, AZ
My favorite sponges! Perfect purple color, they last long. Are very durable, easy to maintain and keep clean, don't hold stains even after cleaning tomato sauce!
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Works miracles! Down from the softest touch to he most hardest greasiest plates and pans! I don't ever have to soak my dishes anymore. It gets the job done easily
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO
These are in the garage they are used to help keep the refrigerator clean out there and they are all the used cars. They are also used to clean the ride on toys.
Alexus W.
Bought these cause they claim food doesn't stick to them which is false, but I still repurchase them I love them they clean my dishes and aren't to harsh on them
Jessica E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I use this sponge Every time I decide to hand wash a few dishes. I've had it for a while and it is still perfectly in tact. It works amazing. Highly recommended.
Dasani C.
Bronx, NY
These sponges are amazing because they keep all of your pots,pans,and plates clean I highly reccomend this product if you want you things to be clean on a day basis
Nicole B.