BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA
Good assortment of colors. Clean well when used with a good soap. Don't fall apart but then do discolor something and need replacement.
Dawn W.
Wayne, NJ
I found these much harder to use the the yellow green type. When scoring the food stuck to the scrub part and just made a complete mess
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Use these for getting heavy food product off dishes before loading into the dishwasher. Works really well and these are so inexpensive!
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
These are the only sponges that I will use because they clean great and contact all tough cooked on messes while not ruining my dishes.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
The sponges are great for baked on foods on dishes or clean spills off the stove. They scrub clean without scratching or leaving marks.
Angel B.
APO, AP
Everyone needs a good sponge!!! These are good for sooo many uses and I enjoy cleaning so much more when I have cute, *useful* tools.
V F.
Newark, NJ
These sponges are great, they last a long time. I only use these sponges for dishes, and any other areas that need a good scrubbing.
Jenna E.
Great for cleaning plates, pans and counters. It's the only sponge I use. Does not have odor like other sponges I've used in the past
wendy w.
Riverside, CA
Does the job well! it lasted me a couple of months and did not get completely gross like other sponges i have used. would buy again.
Ericka W.
Only brand of sponges I will ever buy ! They don't fall apart like other brands and they actually get the tough food off my dishes .
Nicole B.