BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Patrice B.
Cheapest sponge you'll find in the store, it does the job of cleaning dishes or bathroom sink and the price of replacing it's too bad.
Dawn W.
Wayne, NJ
I found these much harder to use the the yellow green type. When scoring the food stuck to the scrub part and just made a complete mess
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA
Good assortment of colors. Clean well when used with a good soap. Don't fall apart but then do discolor something and need replacement.
Carissa H.
The best sponges. They clean so good and last a long time. I just throw mine in the dishwasher once or twice a week and it's good to go
Amadi T.
this product gets my dishes and whatever else i need to get cleaned clean. it's not to pricey, it's a good value. I got it from target.
Jessica T.
I loved the idea of these, but the scrubbing surface got very greasy when cleaning pots and pans and I could never get it fully clean.
Lindsey D.
Rock Falls, IL
Great sponges. Works well to scrub and clean. Soap stayed in well and pretty durable for multiple uses. Love the purple color as well:)
Ashley G.
sponges are so gross but these are the kind we use in my household. They are pretty durable and of course they are a pretty purple. lol
keahi p.
these are a staple! they look cute, do their job and don't fall apart as fast as some other brands. always re-purchase over and over..
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
The sponges are great for baked on foods on dishes or clean spills off the stove. They scrub clean without scratching or leaving marks.
Nicole B.