Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

amanda r.
Erie, PA
They serve there purpose and work well fr cleaning, I like that the sponge part doesn't crumble like some brands, and it stays decently soapy
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
This sponges are great. They don't smell after washing pots, it keeps the shape and last longer than the regular ones without falling a part.
Denise S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
They clean the dishes great. I like that t h ey rinse out and don't get that sour smell. They last longer than the rest of the other sponges.
Tiffany S.
we use the scotch brite wand. fill it with dish soap and have at it! the replaceable sponges are great too! just pop one off and replace it!
Deisy R.
Winter Haven
Doesn't rip as easily as the cheap ones!
And the durability is great I've had mines for about 3 months and It has yet to be beat up and torn
Janet S.
Antioch, TN
These could have a better scrapping side. I feel like it didn't clean as well. they latest a while but I still had to scrap off food by hand.
Noel M.
Ashville, NY
they are cheep and last a while dont fall apart when you look at then the wrong way and actually help you clean not just push the food around
Natalia S.
These are my favorite sponges. They are easy to clean with and quite durable. The scrub part cleans my oven and stove and doesn't scratch it
taylor g.
Hampton, VA
Is OK. Not amazing quality, but gets some of the job done. I have some trouble when trying to wash pans and normally rely on the dishwasher.
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is one of the go to brands for sponges for washing dishes, scrubbing appliances or cleaning the house. And they hold together very well.
Nicole B.