Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

susan z.
Annandale, VA
i like this sponge. definitely stays clean like advertised. they are a little more expensive than standard sponges but i like how any food that i clean off of my dishes doesnt stick to the sponge. its worth the few extra cents.
Dawn W.
Wayland, MI
These sponges clean very well and don't absorb and keep odors like other sponges do. I use them all the time and are very happy with them. They don't fall apart either.
April K.
I absolutely love that there isn't a super hard scratchy part on these. It still gets the tough stuff off of my dirty dishes but without the possibility of scratching.
Jessica E.
Evansville , In
These sponges are pretty great. They are durable and last longer than a lot of other brands. I go through a great deal of washes before I have to switch to a new one
Leanna C.
Saint Francis, MN
Nice little sponge that does the job on keeping my dishes Clean. I always buy these because I don't have a dishwasher at home and it cuts down on the time it takes.
Kori W.
Pasco, WA
These are my favorite sponges to use for cleaning. Whether it's just doing the dishes or wiping down the counter or microwave. These always get the job done for me.
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
These definitely get the job done! Not only are they great for cleaning dishes, but for cleaning the stove as well. Only downside is that they tend to wear away quickly.
Joseline R.
Didn't like these at all too soft and need to scrub the food of dishes. They did last awhile before having to replace. And these don't get any nasty order from foods
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Good every day sponges for multiple purposes. I like to buy multi-packs with different colors sponges in them so I know which one is for the dishes, bathroom, counters, etc.
Javon H.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great once you use them. Sometimes they hold odor and break and fall apart. I like them because they also help with hard tough grease from pots and pans.
Nicole B.