BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Iviz M.
Brownsville, TX
Works great, and most of all love that food doesn't get stuck in the sponge. Which is great because the sponge doesn't get a funky smell.
Alyssa H.
We always get these sponges for dishes. They last a while and don't tear up so easily like some can. U get a lot of use out of each sponge
Angelica M.
What I like the most about these sponges is that they don't start smelling for a long time after being used as some of the other ones do.
Sarah A.
Tampa, FL
I love that they have the tougher side to get the harder foods, but they do tend to smell/get gross faster than others I've tried before
Dana M.
Tempe, AZ
Use these sponges everyday! They are great! Since they come in a package of three it is nice to go have to go to the store all the time!
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Great sponges. These are my go to's. Not that I've ever really thought about that much but yah I guess they are haha. Use them regularly.
melinda g.
La Porte, IN
Great, long lasting sponge that doesn't smell after one use. Always grab these when I need them. Great product, definitely worth trying.
Emily M.
Sutter Creek, CA
A great sponge for normal everyday cleaning and dishes. Not too abrasive but just perfect to get food that may have got stuck to dishes
Becky a.
The outside of the sponge gets very grimy very quickly, and you have to constantly be washing the sponge as much as you do the dishes.
Lindsey D.
Rock Falls, IL
Great sponges. Works well to scrub and clean. Soap stayed in well and pretty durable for multiple uses. Love the purple color as well:)
Nicole B.