Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

April L.
Did not care for these. If you have teenagers who leave dishes in there room then you know you will probably have to scrub and these are to soft.
Courtney C.
I wish that the sponges would last a little longer but other then that a good sponge to use to wash your dishes and wipe down kitchen surfaces
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va
Love these sponges! They are perfect for cleaning dishes and also for cleaning. I bought them at Kroger and they are a good value for the cost!
Josefina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this scrub sponge it makes it easier for me to wash my plates and cups, specially after a family reunion, it gets really messy (yikes ).
Jeana H.
Always use scotch Brite product for dish cleaning. This product does a great job scrubbing the grime off of dishes and the price is reasonable.
Rachael C.
Love these sponges they don't easily fall apart and are easy to work with. I do find I need to throw then away often when they begin to smell.
Daniel B.
Redding, CA
They work for all different types of cleaning to cooking.. Only problem, they get smelly fast even when you make sure there's no water on them
Becky M.
These sponges are really nice to use! I love how they are soft and when you open them for the first stone they still feel damp and not hard.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Soft and gentle sponges for countertops and more delicate surfaces. Definitely isn't rough at all. Great price for two sponges and they last!
Deisy R.
Winter Haven
Doesn't rip as easily as the cheap ones!
And the durability is great I've had mines for about 3 months and It has yet to be beat up and torn
Nicole B.