Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Makenzie S.
Boiling Springs, SC
The stay clean sponges are a necessity when cleaning my tub and hard to clean dishes. They leave everything streak free and really make a difference in your cleaning habits
Desiree Q.
Santa Maria, CA
These work lovely. However, I do think it could last a little longer. They seem to o really fast when I am washing dishes. But nevertheless they work and get the job done.
debra b.
Scotch spines are the best sponges to buy in all stores the prices are very low and the quality is high the sponges lasts a very long time and they always get the job done
Candice D.
Van Hornesvle, NY
These are great because food doesn't stick to them. Definitely effective and last quite a while. I like that they don't fall apart. I don't notice a scent which is good. I would repurchase.
Jessica M.
Sandusky, OH
I am so not a fan of these I feel like they don't work well on something that is stuck on for dishes. They work if I'm just wiping down counters but I'm not a fan of them for dishes.
Ashley A.
They don't start falling apart after the first use or two! Can reuse without them getting a foul smell. I use for multiple cleaning around the kitchen mostly. Very satisfied
jessica m.
Northern Cambria, PA
I'm a married mom of three that cooks everyday and in the process accumulates a lot of dishes, these sponges are awesome when it comes time to do all those pesky dishes.
Holly L.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love these sponges because they are tough and they last a long time. This brand has very good heavy duty sponges that are great for cleaning up grease or tough messes.
Chelsea W.
COLUMBUS, OH
Definitely think these sponges hold up better than others. They don't get gross as fast as other sponges and they cleanup/rinse out easy. They also do their job as a dish sponge.
Yvette H.
Evansville, IN
Not sure you can really go wrong with these sponges. I'm a bleach user in my dish water and these hold up really well compared to some of the off brands or cheaper ones.
Nicole B.