Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Mandy C.
Best pads in my opinion. Not the cheapest of the most expensive. Lasts a long time before you have to change it out. Pretty selection of colors :)
Devin M.
Love how easily used the sponges are and when you are finished you can just throw them in the dishwasher. They don't tear easily and lots of life
Ara R.
Get the food and grease off easily love the color that it comes in, great for scrubbing countertops, stove, bathroom with no streaks or scratches
Martiné M.
Kent, WA
I honestly bought these because they were purple. I got tired of always seeing the blue or green sponges and wanted to have something different.
Jaclyn s.
Texarkana, TX
I like these. They work well. However I feel like I only get one good use out of them before the soft side starts to tear and hold grease/ food.
Jodi S.
These are fine sponges. Pretty absorbent, have a good scrubbing side, and are very affordable. Also easy to cut to make a pack last even longer.
Fabiana B.
Fort Myers, FL
It is a good sponge, it cleans very well and you can only apply a little product and it does its job.
It lasts a lot but it gets dark very fast.
Ashley C.
Well, they're decent sponges. I'm trying to write a detailed review but what can I say about them really? They last a while, that's always good!
Crystal G.
San Antonio, TX
Really awesome sponge. These are actually the only ones I buy. Work very effective and worth the price. They aren't very expensive so I love it!
April L.
Did not care for these. If you have teenagers who leave dishes in there room then you know you will probably have to scrub and these are to soft.
Nicole B.