Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Francesca M.
Langhorne, PA
I think these sponges are pretty good. I like that they come in a three pack because you never know when you are going to have to throw out an old one. They get the job done and come in several different colors.
Bethany L.
Tallmadge, OH
These are our daily go-to sponges for dishes and kitchen cleanup. As long as you keep them rinsed out well, they last forever. To kill the germs, just pop one in the microwave for 90 seconds, and voila! Good as new.
Kellie G.
Clean really well. Scrubbing side is gentle enough to use on non stick cookware...also doesn't get the musty smell as quickly as long as you ring it out after use
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
like this sponge, it hold up to usage and last well. no funky smell. easy to replace. always have it around. i get mine usually at target, they have best prices.
Ivy E.
Salem, OR
We regularly purchase these sponges!! They're excellent! Great for dishes, counter tops, floors, the bathroom, even the car!! They don't fall apart like their competitors and they don't scratch your surfaces!
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
If you don't want to use a sponge brush, and prefer to hold the sponge, I would recommend these! They clean really well and the color and pattern of the coarse side are cute and fun! And they hold up for a long time.
Helen K.
Queens
I have used this before at a friends house. I did not like it because I felt like it wasn't cleaning the dishes the way I liked it. It's too soft. It looks pretty but I wouldn't recommend it or buy it myself.
Valerie G.
Last a long time. Doesn't scratch up my pots. It's very affordable. I always usually buy them at Walmart. It's soft but still gets everything out of the plates and pans. Yes I recommend this product to people.
Limei  Z.
Best sponge you can ever ask for! I usually buy them in bulk! Bjs sells them for a cheap price. The reason I got them is the purple color, but the sponges is also amazing! Gets the everything off my plates!
Cristina K.
Alamogordo, NM
I love these sponges. I love that one side is firmer that can handle the tough food stains while the other for all the other dishes. Why I buy this brand is the longevity of the sponge. It does not just fall apart like other brands. I bleach them and get a good life out of each sponge.
Nicole B.