BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Lori L.
Menasha, WI
This product is amazing. Use them to wash floors,clean messes off the floor. Also love to use these to clean kitchen and bathroom counters.
Anabel S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Favorite sponges for cleaning anything and everything. I use them for dishes and also for other surfaces around the house. They work great!
Angela D.
The only ones I will use. They don't get a funky smell and they serve there purpose. Only problem I used on a white wall and left a stain.
Nicole B.
Los Angeles, CA
They get the job done. They don't fall apart. Good scrubbing power. Nice color options in addition to the classic forest green and yellow.
Megan A.
Lubbock, TX
This is my to go brand when it comes to sponges. It is affordable and is good. It was the first brand I used and still am after 3 years.
CRYSTAL R.
Marshall, AR
Great product for a great price. Out of all my sponges this kind seems to last the longest. Its great for scrubbing or just plain washin.
Katie B.
Hazleton, PA
My favorite sponges. 3 pack best value. Has a sponge side and little scrubby side but neither side ruins dishes. Lasts for. Few weeks to
Karla R.
I like this clean sponges, they have a fashion design that motivates me to clean all my dishes lol. Also are long lasting and easy to use
Iviz M.
Brownsville, TX
Works great, and most of all love that food doesn't get stuck in the sponge. Which is great because the sponge doesn't get a funky smell.
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
I just recently purchased these for use in my home I really like them. They do the job and seem to last longer than others I have bought.
Nicole B.