Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Mackenzie T.
These sponges are great! Perfect size & shape, my only wish is that the scrubber on the back side was a little tougher for the tough spots on dishes.
Graciela A.
El Paso, TX
Awesome sponges. One usually lasts me 3 weeks, not because they're falling apart which is awesome! but I like to change out my sponges every 3 weeks.
Missy V.
I have no complaints about this sponge! It gets the job done and the price is right! These sponges seem to last longer than others that I have tried.
Shannon M.
Sponge side works as expected but the scrub side didn't really do much scrubbing. It was a little too soft for heavy duty but good for bathrooms, etc
Meagan M.
Round Rock
I like using these sponges. But I don't use them to clean dishes because we use a towel that we can just throw away but I use these in the bathroom.
Jennifer C.
Roswell, GA
These sponges are great for dishwashing. Very effective yet gentle. Not too hard so it doesn’t scratch my dishes. For the price, you can’t beat it.
marsha w.
They last a long time and they don't scratch up my pans, they don't fall apart, and are heavy duty. I don't buy any other kind couldn't be happier
Coryn B.
Hinesville, GA
They are great sponges but do start to fall apart rather quickly as well as smell. I continue to purchase just wish they didn't fall apart so quick
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
These don't fall apart quite as quickly as others, and can even stand up against some knives. also doesn't start to smell as quickly as others do.
Dorothy L.
Kunkletown, PA
Good, but can't really seem to get the actual sponge clean. Got it at the super market for a good price. Sponge will fall apart if used too roughly
Nicole B.