BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
taylor g.
Hampton, VA
Is OK. Not amazing quality, but gets some of the job done. I have some trouble when trying to wash pans and normally rely on the dishwasher.
Deisy R.
Winter Haven
Doesn't rip as easily as the cheap ones!
And the durability is great I've had mines for about 3 months and It has yet to be beat up and torn
Noel M.
Ashville, NY
they are cheep and last a while dont fall apart when you look at then the wrong way and actually help you clean not just push the food around
Janet S.
Antioch, TN
These could have a better scrapping side. I feel like it didn't clean as well. they latest a while but I still had to scrap off food by hand.
Denise S.
Defuniak Springs, FL
They clean the dishes great. I like that t h ey rinse out and don't get that sour smell. They last longer than the rest of the other sponges.
Natalia S.
These are my favorite sponges. They are easy to clean with and quite durable. The scrub part cleans my oven and stove and doesn't scratch it
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is one of the go to brands for sponges for washing dishes, scrubbing appliances or cleaning the house. And they hold together very well.
Becky M.
These sponges are really nice to use! I love how they are soft and when you open them for the first stone they still feel damp and not hard.
Angela D.
The only ones I will use. They don't get a funky smell and they serve there purpose. Only problem I used on a white wall and left a stain.
Aysha D.
Louisville, KY
A god send. I use these to scrub my bath tub with. Gets all the dirt up but doesn't leave behind green residue like the traditional sponges
Nicole B.