Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on kmart
Joseline R.
Didn't like these at all too soft and need to scrub the food of dishes. They did last awhile before having to replace. And these don't get any nasty order from foods
Leanna C.
Saint Francis, MN
Nice little sponge that does the job on keeping my dishes Clean. I always buy these because I don't have a dishwasher at home and it cuts down on the time it takes.
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
These definitely get the job done! Not only are they great for cleaning dishes, but for cleaning the stove as well. Only downside is that they tend to wear away quickly.
Kori W.
Pasco, WA
These are my favorite sponges to use for cleaning. Whether it's just doing the dishes or wiping down the counter or microwave. These always get the job done for me.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Good every day sponges for multiple purposes. I like to buy multi-packs with different colors sponges in them so I know which one is for the dishes, bathroom, counters, etc.
Jessica T.
Philomath, OR
We keep these sponges in stock for everything! Counters, tubs, tough floor spots, and walls. Doesn't ruin paint or nick counters. It's a great all purpose sponge.
Javon H.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great once you use them. Sometimes they hold odor and break and fall apart. I like them because they also help with hard tough grease from pots and pans.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Works miracles! Down from the softest touch to he most hardest greasiest plates and pans! I don't ever have to soak my dishes anymore. It gets the job done easily
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO
These are in the garage they are used to help keep the refrigerator clean out there and they are all the used cars. They are also used to clean the ride on toys.
Alexus W.
Bought these cause they claim food doesn't stick to them which is false, but I still repurchase them I love them they clean my dishes and aren't to harsh on them
Nicole B.