BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Courtney C.
I wish that the sponges would last a little longer but other then that a good sponge to use to wash your dishes and wipe down kitchen surfaces
Daniel B.
Redding, CA
They work for all different types of cleaning to cooking.. Only problem, they get smelly fast even when you make sure there's no water on them
Josefina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this scrub sponge it makes it easier for me to wash my plates and cups, specially after a family reunion, it gets really messy (yikes ).
Jordan M.
Midlothian, Va
Love these sponges! They are perfect for cleaning dishes and also for cleaning. I bought them at Kroger and they are a good value for the cost!
Gina G.
Seattle, WA
This sponges are great. They don't smell after washing pots, it keeps the shape and last longer than the regular ones without falling a part.
Tiffany S.
we use the scotch brite wand. fill it with dish soap and have at it! the replaceable sponges are great too! just pop one off and replace it!
Natalia S.
These are my favorite sponges. They are easy to clean with and quite durable. The scrub part cleans my oven and stove and doesn't scratch it
amanda r.
Erie, PA
They serve there purpose and work well fr cleaning, I like that the sponge part doesn't crumble like some brands, and it stays decently soapy
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Soft and gentle sponges for countertops and more delicate surfaces. Definitely isn't rough at all. Great price for two sponges and they last!
Amber W.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is one of the go to brands for sponges for washing dishes, scrubbing appliances or cleaning the house. And they hold together very well.
Nicole B.