BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Devin M.
Love how easily used the sponges are and when you are finished you can just throw them in the dishwasher. They don't tear easily and lots of life
Ara R.
Get the food and grease off easily love the color that it comes in, great for scrubbing countertops, stove, bathroom with no streaks or scratches
April L.
Did not care for these. If you have teenagers who leave dishes in there room then you know you will probably have to scrub and these are to soft.
Ashley C.
CRANSTON, RI
Well, they're decent sponges. I'm trying to write a detailed review but what can I say about them really? They last a while, that's always good!
Fabiana B.
Fort Myers, FL
It is a good sponge, it cleans very well and you can only apply a little product and it does its job.
It lasts a lot but it gets dark very fast.
Crystal G.
San Antonio, TX
Really awesome sponge. These are actually the only ones I buy. Work very effective and worth the price. They aren't very expensive so I love it!
Jaclyn s.
Texarkana, TX
I like these. They work well. However I feel like I only get one good use out of them before the soft side starts to tear and hold grease/ food.
Angelina S.
I really like the scrubbers on these. I did not like that the sponges get gunky very quickly. I felt like I needed a new sponge every other day.
Jeana H.
Always use scotch Brite product for dish cleaning. This product does a great job scrubbing the grime off of dishes and the price is reasonable.
Courtney C.
I wish that the sponges would last a little longer but other then that a good sponge to use to wash your dishes and wipe down kitchen surfaces
Nicole B.