Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Mallory D.
Clearwater, FL
Great sponges for a great price if your on a budget they're a great buy. They also stay clean for longer so you can get the most out of your money spent!
Ashley B.
Poughkeepsie , NY
My favorite sponges as an adult I never thought I would get happy when I opened a new sponge and this sponge lasts long works great and I love the color
Jen W.
Knox , PA
These work well for cleaning. I like that they are 2 sided. The rougher side does not scratch surfaces. They last very well. A must have in your kitchen.
Ashley M.
Mount Prospect, IL
These are the only sponges I use. While they do not last as long as I'd like them to, food truly does not get stuck in these sponges which is a big plus.
Meredith O.
Cleveland, TN
I love these. Not only is purple my favorite color, but they make it easier to get the stuck on food off without damaging your skin. It is easy to use.
Kenzie E.
Portland, OR
These are pretty good sponges and they last quite a while, they don't deteriorate as fast as some of the cheaper sponges made with more points sponges.
Hazel L.
San Antonio, TX
Absorbs the soap pretty well so that I don't have to keep applying more. The rough part on the back is still too soft to get the hard stuff off though.
Alanis K.
Works just as good as you think a sponges needs to work. Never had a problem with the sponges. Wished the abrasive side stayed abrasive longer though.
Karen L.
Tempe, AZ
The scrub pad separated from the sponge after minimal use. It happened with multiple packages, so it was not an isolated incident. Very disappointing.
Cassie B.
California, MD
I love these sponges! I decided to try the store brand to save some money but went back to these because they just work so much better and last longer!
Nicole B.