Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by lucilovesthis i.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Tiffany L.
WEATHERFORD, TX
These scrubs do the job! I have tried multiple sponges since we don't have a electric dish washer. I was dishes everyday by hand and have found the #scotchbrite are some of the best that stand up to using regularly and don't start to stink! #influenster
Mark L.
Houma, LA
This product is very durable and makes doing dishes and cleaning a snap. The best part is the fresh sent and how long it holds that sent. was very satisfied and plan to stock up on this item. Wal-Mark carries these and I recommend you pick some up.
Kathleen Y.
San Francisco, CA
Nice durable sponges. These last longer than a lot of the dollar store ones I've tried, so its worth a little bit more to invest in these. I like how the scrubber part is scratchy enough to get stuck-on food off my dishes.
Rhonda G.
Might be a little weird to review sponges but these are my absolute favorite. Food doesn't stick to them and they don't seem to mildew as quickly as cheaper ones. Definitely recommend.
Megan F.
I got these after I saw the commercial where food doesn't stick to the sponge. Unfortunately the food still sticks to the surface so these sponges do not do their job at all. The scrubbing power is also not as good as the ones with the rough surface.
Wendy N.
I like these sponges and love the purple color. They fit in my hands nicely and clean my dishes quite well. They also hold up well, unlike cheaper brands or the generics. I purchase mine at Walmart where I buy everything else. They last a long time.
Denise G.
Long beach, CA
My favorite sponges, love that it's a three pack, the price is fair and the quality is decent! I only wish the scrubber side was a little tougher but other then that they work great!
Rosie B.
Chandler, AZ
Love these stay clean sponges! They don't stain as easily, and they are very durable. They are quite effective, and I recommend these to all my friends and family. The price is good, and worth the money as well. I would definitely buy these again!
Morgan S.
New Braunfels, TX
Great sponges for when you need to scrub, or just for light cleaning! Pair with Dawn dish detergents for the best cleaning. Safe for dishes, silverware, pots, pans, and countertops.
Jessica P.
Douglasville, GA
I just recently purchased these because my store was out of the normal kind. And I really like them however I don't feel like the scrubby side works quite as well as the normal ones do. They do feel better to hold because it's not as rough though.
Nicole B.