Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
Best sponges EVER. You don't have to put in a crazy amount of effort to get the job done. Plus, they're pretty. And cheap. You really can't go wrong here.
Melissa H.
Glassport, PA
I only need a 3 pack because they’re sturdy, Work, hold up for a long time and I sanitize then in the microwave. Great value and loads of fun with friends.
Jessica F.
Louisville , Ky
Cleans dishes well. Holds soap in very well. One thing is they rip easy. So if you have long nails and scrub hard. Use one of there tougher product sponges
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I frequently buy these to clean around the house. A great basic I buy them at Albertsons. I use them in the bathroom and the kitchen for all sorts of jobs
Lindsey D.
Favorite brand and type of sponge for sure. Grab them at Walmart for a decent price. Not the cheapest sponge but I think the longest lasting. Cute patterns
Amber P.
Louisville, KY
I do not like sponges that much as a cleaning material but sometimes they are necessary. Scotch Brite sponges are not very durable for those times of need.
Ashley M.
Mount Prospect, IL
These are the only sponges I use. While they do not last as long as I'd like them to, food truly does not get stuck in these sponges which is a big plus.
Makaya G.
Radcliff, KY
I won't buy any other sponges after trying these! They get the tough stuck on food off with ease and don't fall apart after two or three loads of dishes.
Alicia R.
This brand of products are a must have in the household. Its a good price and its very effective. Its good at doing its job of scrubbing off your dishes.
Jen W.
Knox , PA
These work well for cleaning. I like that they are 2 sided. The rougher side does not scratch surfaces. They last very well. A must have in your kitchen.
Nicole B.