BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Bruna M.
Hoboken, NJ
A very good brand which is famous worldwide. But the sponge gets hard when is dry, and it has a strong bad smell after a couple of days, that is sad.
Courtney B.
I buy these sponges all the time. They are a great price and work very well. They also last longer than other sponges that I have tried in the past.
Vanessa R.
Round Rock, TX
I only use these in our home. It makes cleaning my kitchen so easy. It's very affordable and if washed properly after every use, it'll last you a bit
Meagan M.
Round Rock
I like using these sponges. But I don't use them to clean dishes because we use a towel that we can just throw away but I use these in the bathroom.
Angela C.
San Antonio, TX
There's are my most favorite sponges. My daughter can do the dish and I don't have to worry about the pans getting scratched up. I buy them a target.
Mandy C.
Best pads in my opinion. Not the cheapest of the most expensive. Lasts a long time before you have to change it out. Pretty selection of colors :)
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
These don't fall apart quite as quickly as others, and can even stand up against some knives. also doesn't start to smell as quickly as others do.
Dorothy L.
Kunkletown, PA
Good, but can't really seem to get the actual sponge clean. Got it at the super market for a good price. Sponge will fall apart if used too roughly
Coryn B.
Hinesville, GA
They are great sponges but do start to fall apart rather quickly as well as smell. I continue to purchase just wish they didn't fall apart so quick
Martiné M.
Kent, WA
I honestly bought these because they were purple. I got tired of always seeing the blue or green sponges and wanted to have something different.
Nicole B.