BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Karen L.
Tempe, AZ
The scrub pad separated from the sponge after minimal use. It happened with multiple packages, so it was not an isolated incident. Very disappointing.
Vanessa L.
These sponges are great and they are my favorite color and match my kitchen colors witch is the best and they clean off the food and grease very good
Meagan M.
Round Rock
I like using these sponges. But I don't use them to clean dishes because we use a towel that we can just throw away but I use these in the bathroom.
Courtney B.
I buy these sponges all the time. They are a great price and work very well. They also last longer than other sponges that I have tried in the past.
Savanna C.
Use these on everything. In kitchen on floors and i keep one in the shower in case it needs a quick cleaning. Gentle but tough and gets the job done.
Angela C.
San Antonio, TX
There's are my most favorite sponges. My daughter can do the dish and I don't have to worry about the pans getting scratched up. I buy them a target.
Jamie M.
I use these to pre-clean dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. They rinse off well and don't end up being smelly like some other sponges do.
Mackenzie T.
These sponges are great! Perfect size & shape, my only wish is that the scrubber on the back side was a little tougher for the tough spots on dishes.
Graciela A.
Canutillo, TX
Awesome sponges. One usually lasts me 3 weeks, not because they're falling apart which is awesome! but I like to change out my sponges every 3 weeks.
Missy V.
I have no complaints about this sponge! It gets the job done and the price is right! These sponges seem to last longer than others that I have tried.
Nicole B.