Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
If you don't want to use a sponge brush, and prefer to hold the sponge, I would recommend these! They clean really well and the color and pattern of the coarse side are cute and fun! And they hold up for a long time.
Valerie G.
Last a long time. Doesn't scratch up my pots. It's very affordable. I always usually buy them at Walmart. It's soft but still gets everything out of the plates and pans. Yes I recommend this product to people.
Ivy E.
Salem, OR
We regularly purchase these sponges!! They're excellent! Great for dishes, counter tops, floors, the bathroom, even the car!! They don't fall apart like their competitors and they don't scratch your surfaces!
Helen K.
I have used this before at a friends house. I did not like it because I felt like it wasn't cleaning the dishes the way I liked it. It's too soft. It looks pretty but I wouldn't recommend it or buy it myself.
Jamie C.
Tucson, AZ
These sponges just end up creating a smearing mess. Costco replaced our favorite scrubby sponges with these and while the sponge side works the "scrub" side might as well not be there. Very disappointing.
Jessica W.
Millsboro, DE
In need of a reliable kitchen sponge, this ones for you! It smells nice even after multiple uses. I get my sponges from Walmart for a great value! I recommend this kitchen cleaning staple piece to everyone!
Cristina K.
Alamogordo, NM
I love these sponges. I love that one side is firmer that can handle the tough food stains while the other for all the other dishes. Why I buy this brand is the longevity of the sponge. It does not just fall apart like other brands. I bleach them and get a good life out of each sponge.
Maria Paula T.
Olympia, WA
Normal. Easy to use, double side effects, and last the time enough. I found so disgusting when people want to keep forever the sponges, this one last ENOUGH for being change after a good time of working
Cassandra M.
I'm not a big sponge user but my husband uses them all the time to clean our kitchen and sink. I like that they are affordable and can be changed out often. I wish they had a more tough scrub side on one aspect
Limei  Z.
Best sponge you can ever ask for! I usually buy them in bulk! Bjs sells them for a cheap price. The reason I got them is the purple color, but the sponges is also amazing! Gets the everything off my plates!
Nicole B.