Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Ashley A.
Wellington, AL
Love these sponges. The soft side is effective in getting dishes clean while not scratching them up like the rougher side of other sponges. Can normally find coupons for this product and it’s affordable. Would recommend
Noor H.
Granger, IN
The only sponges I use throughout my whole house. They last for about a couple of weeks. They hold up pretty well and they are so gentle on your dishes and pots and pans but at the same time clean them really well
Tiffany C.
Woodstock
These are our favorite scrub sponges to clean dishes with.  They are affordable and available at most stores.  They are very easy to use and last a long time.  They also hold up to even stuck on food.  I have not been disappointed with these sponges.  I would recommend these sponges.
Bianca C.
Indio, CA
My favorite brand sponges they clean and get all the tuff stuff off of dishes and last a decent amount of time and good value very effective you will not be disappointed I recommend this to others it’s a must
Nicole P.
Highland, NY
I continue to use these sponges but I feel that they smell quickly after a few days of use. I wash they out once I’m done doing dishes but they still hold a pungent smell so I switch them out frequently.
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
These are great and super affordable. I do wish you lasted a little longer but with the price I don’t mind buying them more often. They clean the dishes well and I would recommend to others.
Julie A.
Athens , GA
I always buy these sponges, they really hold up well after multiple uses and they are a cute color to have on the counter. I like the multiple pack so you can throw old ones out and replace.
Liz T.
I like that this is a sponge that is easy to clean. I bought mine at Walmart. It wasn’t too expensive. I buy multi packs so I can throw them away when they get gross. I would recommend.
Betsy C.
Buena Vista, VA
These work great, they are a decent price and they last a while. Good product for the money. They do a great job at cleaning and don't hold food smells as badly as normal sponges.
Brittany S.
Indianapolis, IN
I like scotch bright sponges when cleaning dishes because they aren’t too harsh on your dishes or scratch them. But they’re strong enough to get baked in problems clean!
Nicole B.