BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Allison G.
Springfield, MO
I bought these thinking they wouldn't get that funky smell, but very quickly I learned these sponges get that funky smell a lot faster than the regular brand. They are OK price wise. Also I would not recommend this product for scrubbing the sponge part also falls apart easy.
Elizabeth B.
Cary, NC
These sponges work pretty well. They last for a few months. They have no scent and should be rinsed out after each use to prevent smelling. The sponges with the hard brillow pad on the back work the most effectively. You can find these at any local grocery store or retailer.
Emily J.
Athens, GA
I pretty much always buy these sponges if I need to purchase sponges. They are affordable so you don't feel bad replacing them when they've been used for a while. The scratchy side works well on harder residues that don't come up. Pretty much does exactly what you'd expect a sponge to do.
Chelsie F.
Beaumont, TX
You can't go wrong with some basic sponges in your home. I use the dishwasher mostly but I do have to scrub off gunk on my counters and sometimes left over on dishes. And these sponges get the job done! And they come in sets of 3 so just throw one out when the time is ready and you have a fresh one!
Nikolina R.
Scotch-Brite is definitely the go to brand when it comes to sponges in our home. We've probably tried every type of sponge there is to use, and by far this brand is the best! Worth every penny and doesnt fall apart after a couple uses, like the competitor sponges!
Heather I.
New Castle, IN
These are one of my favorite sponges to use for washing dishes. The quality for the price is great and you can normally find them in stock at Walmart. I like how food such as eggs or cheese doesn't stick to the sponge. I will continue using these for my dishes.
LaTara B.
The sponges work well and are priced fairly. I agree that they do "stay clean" and there isn't any issues with food getting stuck to them however I don't feel they are abrasive enough to scrub any stuck on food from the dishes. I need a back up sponge to do that
angie c.
North Hollywood
If you don't care for your sponges then they will immediately start to smell regardless of the brand.... but with this brand I feel in love with these sponges. I like that I know I'm not going to scratch my pots but bath the same time really clean my dishes.
Darlon C.
Lincoln, NE
It's good, I like it because is very durable, and it works effectively for cleaning, considering the time this last it's very affordable. The pros would be, the cleaning is pretty good, but after some time of using starts to get some smell, like all sponges.
Layla S.
Glendale, CA
These are my favorite sponges to use. these are the most durable sponges i have come across and they last me a while even after washing it in the diswasher it still look, feels and works like a new sponge. I def recommend these if you are looking for a new kind of sponge.
Nicole B.