Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Annje H.
Mesa, AZ
My favorite sponges! Perfect purple color, they last long. Are very durable, easy to maintain and keep clean, don't hold stains even after cleaning tomato sauce!
Dasani C.
Bronx, NY
These sponges are amazing because they keep all of your pots,pans,and plates clean I highly reccomend this product if you want you things to be clean on a day basis
Amanda C.
Orlando, FL
I only ever purchase this product when my others get too dirty to use. I have not tried anything else because these are the best and I refuse to. They have worked for me for 5 years with out disappointment.
Heidi L.
Love this product the price is amazing it's not to thick or thin gets down in corners of cups when washing soaks up soap great last along time if you keep clean
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
Love scotch brute stay clean scrub sponges. They work wonders and are inexpensive. I scrub anything from the grill to the bathtub they work on so many surfaces.
Michelle A.
Dover, NJ
These sponges are some of my favorite because they don't break apart and disintegrate the way some of the other brands do. They clean well and last a long time.
Kaitlyn D.
Amityville, NY
I use these sponges for cleaning around the house. Specifically on bathrooms and pet accessories. They get the job done with not a lot of elbow grease required.
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
Durability could use some improvement. I do however like the curved design for some reason it seems easier to hold than the rectangle lol. Its the little things
Angel T.
Hillsboro, MO
I give it 4 stars mainly because it doesn't fall a part and I've found a lot of sponges do. It also cleans up very after cleaning up a big dinner every night.
Amanda O.
Redding, CA
They do the job with little fuss. They also don't fall apart and leave little sponge particles on my dishes. I also toss them in the dishwasher for a refresh.
Nicole B.