BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Alicia R.
This brand of products are a must have in the household. Its a good price and its very effective. Its good at doing its job of scrubbing off your dishes.
Ashley M.
Mount Prospect, IL
These are the only sponges I use. While they do not last as long as I'd like them to, food truly does not get stuck in these sponges which is a big plus.
Pam G.
Plainfield
Honestly was drawn to the color and shape of the sponges being such a visual person. But, I. Love them. Fits my hand nicely while cleaning and they last.
Makaya G.
Radcliff, KY
I won't buy any other sponges after trying these! They get the tough stuck on food off with ease and don't fall apart after two or three loads of dishes.
Rosa L.
These sponges are very strong and last a long time. They are affordable and they are rough but gentle at the same time. I bought this product at target.
Kenzie E.
Portland, OR
These are pretty good sponges and they last quite a while, they don't deteriorate as fast as some of the cheaper sponges made with more points sponges.
Alanis K.
Works just as good as you think a sponges needs to work. Never had a problem with the sponges. Wished the abrasive side stayed abrasive longer though.
Hazel L.
San Antonio, TX
Absorbs the soap pretty well so that I don't have to keep applying more. The rough part on the back is still too soft to get the hard stuff off though.
debbie G.
I like the scotch bright stay clean. It holds up a lot longer then some of the other sponges I have used. And the pretty design looks nice on the sink.
Meredith O.
Cleveland, TN
I love these. Not only is purple my favorite color, but they make it easier to get the stuck on food off without damaging your skin. It is easy to use.
Nicole B.