Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on kmart
Francesca M.
Langhorne, PA
I think these sponges are pretty good. I like that they come in a three pack because you never know when you are going to have to throw out an old one. They get the job done and come in several different colors.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
These were ok sponges but too big for my hands.
I like a sponge that I can squish if I need to in order to reach those little crevices. This was awkward to hold for me.
Dominique R.
District Heights, MD
Love the stay clean sponges! I can easily scrub my dishes without ruining my sponges. The food doesn't stick to the sponge so the sponge lasts longer. The 3 Ct pack is affordable and I can usually catch it on dale.
Kellie G.
Clean really well. Scrubbing side is gentle enough to use on non stick cookware...also doesn't get the musty smell as quickly as long as you ring it out after use
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
like this sponge, it hold up to usage and last well. no funky smell. easy to replace. always have it around. i get mine usually at target, they have best prices.
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
If you don't want to use a sponge brush, and prefer to hold the sponge, I would recommend these! They clean really well and the color and pattern of the coarse side are cute and fun! And they hold up for a long time.
Valerie G.
Last a long time. Doesn't scratch up my pots. It's very affordable. I always usually buy them at Walmart. It's soft but still gets everything out of the plates and pans. Yes I recommend this product to people.
Ivy E.
Salem, OR
We regularly purchase these sponges!! They're excellent! Great for dishes, counter tops, floors, the bathroom, even the car!! They don't fall apart like their competitors and they don't scratch your surfaces!
Helen K.
I have used this before at a friends house. I did not like it because I felt like it wasn't cleaning the dishes the way I liked it. It's too soft. It looks pretty but I wouldn't recommend it or buy it myself.
Jessica W.
Millsboro, DE
In need of a reliable kitchen sponge, this ones for you! It smells nice even after multiple uses. I get my sponges from Walmart for a great value! I recommend this kitchen cleaning staple piece to everyone!
Nicole B.