BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Kaitlyn D.
Amityville, NY
I use these sponges for cleaning around the house. Specifically on bathrooms and pet accessories. They get the job done with not a lot of elbow grease required.
Quinn P.
Johnston
Durability could use some improvement. I do however like the curved design for some reason it seems easier to hold than the rectangle lol. Its the little things
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
I can't say that anything really stood out to me compared to any other sponge. It was very effective did it's purpose. I did not recall a scent to the sponge.
Angel T.
Hillsboro, MO
I give it 4 stars mainly because it doesn't fall a part and I've found a lot of sponges do. It also cleans up very after cleaning up a big dinner every night.
Mackenzie B.
Richmond, VA
These sponges are awesome! They can literally clean anything and after they've done your job, you can throw them in the dishwasher and they're as good as new.
Maria C.
Muncie, In
Love these sponges! We recently started using the brushes that you put the soap in! But we still use the sponges sometimes! Love them! Kinda expensive though!
Amanda O.
Redding, CA
They do the job with little fuss. They also don't fall apart and leave little sponge particles on my dishes. I also toss them in the dishwasher for a refresh.
Rusti H.
This cleans like any other sponge. Nothing different about it. I wish there was a scrubber that rinsed well and didn't keep the hook in it like hair and trash.
Iliana C.
Edinburg
I like this packaging because I don't need to replace my sponges often, so it's a good size. I love that they don't scratch my pans but still remove the food
Briana A.
Long Beach, CA
Pretty good sponges, very affordable. They just beginning to smell quick and tar which I don't like because it leaves my dishes smelling and that makes sick
Nicole B.