Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Tracy G.
Phelan, CA
I like how these sponges didn't scratch the non stick pans. However, one side is smoothr than the other and I found if I continuously used the smoothr side to clean the dishes or counters it became to dirty to even clean. I was constantly having to rinse the sponge after almost every dish.
Skylar S.
Plano, TX
These sponges have been one of my favorites for cleaning up counter messes or washing glasses. I will say that the scrub side on them is not the best, but if you aren't scrubbing it will do the job perfectly.
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
Though these bleed a little the first few times using them, they are soft enough to not scratch my pots and pans but still clean them to my standards. I bought mine at Walmart and would definitely repurchase.
Marie H.
Dallas, TX
No matter how cheap other brands may be, I only by Scotch Bride primarily because the scrubber side stays effective for a long time. I can even spills on the stove they dry hard so it's really effective. It goes without saying I would certainly by again and recommend it to others as well.
esra b.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I have been purchasing scotch bride sponges for years.  They are an okay value there are cheaper alternatives out there.  I especially chose the different colored ones because I feel it adds a little bit of cheerfullness.  It is a sponge there is nothing special about it.  It gets the job done.
Tracy R.
Broomfield, CO
I love these for washing dishes. They are tough enough to clean and scrub the dishes, but gentle enough to not scratch my nonstick pans. They last for a long time and are cost effective. I will repurchase.
Ashley J.
These sponges clean well, maintain their shape and integrity for many uses. They don't break apart or disintegrate. If I could love a sponge, these would be the ones. They're great. Not a bad price either.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love how the purple sponges clean up a mess quick and easy the abrasive sides help too you can it rinse it out. Or toss it. Use a fresh one. I have tried several of the sponges by scotch bright. Good price.
Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
These are perfect for me! Not only do I have to do all my dishes by hand, but they're great for cleaning counter tops and my stove top, too! They're priced just right for all the little jobs they accomplish.
Samm F.
Clovis, CA
We literally use these for everything. We use them for cleaning in the kitchen to the bathrooms to even having some for the shower. They last a long time and don't get that nasty residue like most sponges.
Nicole B.