Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Maria Paula T.
Olympia, WA
Normal. Easy to use, double side effects, and last the time enough. I found so disgusting when people want to keep forever the sponges, this one last ENOUGH for being change after a good time of working
Jamie C.
Tucson, AZ
These sponges just end up creating a smearing mess. Costco replaced our favorite scrubby sponges with these and while the sponge side works the "scrub" side might as well not be there. Very disappointing.
One of my favorite sponges .. I like how sudsy it gets when I put my dish soap on it. I also love how it really cleans my dishes well and how the sponge just doesn't start breaking on me after 2 uses
Louis C.
I used Scotch-Brite sponges to clean my tile floor after contractors tracked through (and worked on) my downstairs. These sponges were sturdy enough to get paint off of my porcelain tile, but gentle enough that they did not scratch my tile.
Kassidy S.
Last pretty long and are good for dishes that don't require a lot of scrubbing and great for simple clean ups. I do wish they lasted longer but they are pretty cheap and I still buy them all the time
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I use these for everything cleaning related around my house. They are gentle enough to not leave a scratch yet heavy duty enough to scrub strains on the floor. They also last a long time of you take care of them.
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are great and work well what to say disappointing no and they get the job done they are a good value and not to expensive there are some with scent but these are not them I will buy them again.
Vale A.
Deltona, FL
This sponges are amazing.. They are very economic and don't use up too much of the soap they are really cute to have in the kitchen and don't accumulate dirt as much .. leaves my dishes really clean :)
Brittany N.
Buffalo, NY
These work pretty well for the most part. They didn't fall apart like the other sponges. But it did have a bit of an odor after a week of using it. Even with completely drying it and the microwave trick.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great sponge. It stays clean for a pretty long time before smelling off. The microwave trick works on this sponge as well. Also, I like that these are purple even though it has no effect on function.
Nicole B.