BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Dabrielle W.
Buffalo, NY
These sponges work wonders when it's time to remove stains and food that is stuck. Purchased at target for a very reasonable price! My only complaint is they tear fairly easy.
Makenzie S.
Boiling Springs, SC
The stay clean sponges are a necessity when cleaning my tub and hard to clean dishes. They leave everything streak free and really make a difference in your cleaning habits
Desiree Q.
Santa Maria, CA
These work lovely. However, I do think it could last a little longer. They seem to o really fast when I am washing dishes. But nevertheless they work and get the job done.
debra b.
Scotch spines are the best sponges to buy in all stores the prices are very low and the quality is high the sponges lasts a very long time and they always get the job done
Yvette H.
Evansville, IN
Not sure you can really go wrong with these sponges. I'm a bleach user in my dish water and these hold up really well compared to some of the off brands or cheaper ones.
jessica m.
Northern Cambria, PA
I'm a married mom of three that cooks everyday and in the process accumulates a lot of dishes, these sponges are awesome when it comes time to do all those pesky dishes.
Holly L.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love these sponges because they are tough and they last a long time. This brand has very good heavy duty sponges that are great for cleaning up grease or tough messes.
Dawn W.
Wayland, MI
These sponges clean very well and don't absorb and keep odors like other sponges do. I use them all the time and are very happy with them. They don't fall apart either.
Jessica E.
Evansville , In
These sponges are pretty great. They are durable and last longer than a lot of other brands. I go through a great deal of washes before I have to switch to a new one
Leanna C.
Saint Francis, MN
Nice little sponge that does the job on keeping my dishes Clean. I always buy these because I don't have a dishwasher at home and it cuts down on the time it takes.
Nicole B.