BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Rachael W.
Fairfax, VA
My mom has used this brand since I was a kid and I feel like just from memory looking at it I buy it now as an adult! Some things just stick with us as we grow up. Great product. Holds up well
Lynette V.
Tampa, FL
For my dishes it leaves them clean holds soap good but after about a week they loose that new feeling and they get s bit too soft like slimmy and smelly not good for dishes after a week.
JENNIFER J.
These sponges are better then any I have used in the past. They clean very good without getting damaged and falling apart the first time i use them. They are a great bang for your buck.
Rumi B.
Hamtramck, MI
Scrub sponge is good but not so great! Well, for me it's great because I don't look for a better brand than this. Iand for those who are looking for a better one, this is not the one
Elle T.
Plano, TX
These are the workhorse sponges that go in the cleaning kit kept in each bathroom, laundry room and garage. They do the job and last forever without falling apart or getting moldy.
Kyndel R.
Godley, TX
These are better than the o-cel-o brand. They're a little bit more expensive. They stay more intact than the other brands after washing knives but still have a hard time with it.
Jasmin D.
Goodyear, AZ
These are the only sponges I it now! I love getting them in a pack of three and some times they have a pack of 6!! I love getting a couple for a great price and they last awhile!
Jennifer R.
Blairsville, GA
Leaves a weird smell when you first use them. Makes the water purple on first few uses. Not good for scrubbing pans. Doesn't last as long as other sponges made by same company.
lizzy Y.
Cooper City, FL
Love these sponges they work wonders and they are very affordable an don't end up having a weird smell like some sponges tend to I would definitely recommend this brand to any one
Jackie R.
Sarasota, FL
I always use these sponges. They are pretty durable but it's neat that they come in a three pack so once it's worn out you already have another one and they get the job done.
Nicole B.