Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Brittney R.
Liberty , KY
These are my favorite sponges. Durable and last a while. They don't break down like other sponges. And I purchase them at Walmart or Dollar Stores. Very effective and does its job. I would and will always buy these.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Used in my kitchen for dishes only. I know people say sponges carry more germs thank dish rags, but my dishes are always done in Clorox and Dawn, so I feel like the Clorox kills any gems there could be on the sponge.
Shannon H.
Red Wing, MN
There are no other sponges I use when cleaning my home. These have the rough texture to clean hard, dirty, gross surfaces and then the soft side to clean away easy small messes without scratching up my surfaces.
Bri W.
Ithaca, NY
These sponges were sturdy enough to make it through a year of college. The sponges held up well and even when they were getting towards the end of their lifespan, they still stayed together and didn't disintegrate
Christine P.
These are nice sturdy sponges that get the job done. The color is bright and happy which is always a good addition to the kitchen. They are fairly similar to other sponges I have used, but I would buy them again.
Shannon P.
Beaverton, OR
I sometimes use sponges, but not all the time. I prefer to use a handle scrub brush, but when I do, this is the product that I turn too. Doesn't scratch up dishes or surfaces and really helps to remove build up.
Devin M.
These sponges are highly recommendable. They have one side brillo and one side to sponge to soak up the soap and disperse it onto the dishes. The scrubbing side is what I use all the time and it gets the job done.
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
Gentle on all types of pots and pans but gets the job done. Don't have to scrub extremely hard to get build up off. Also great that I can throw in the microwave to disinfect & freshen. Would definitely buy again.
Laura l.
These are okay sponges. I get digital coupons for them. Better than the most of the sponges I've used. I usually buy them at Ralphs or Target. If I didn't get the coupons then I probably wouldn't pay full price.
Amber G.
Phoenix, NY
These sponges are great! I hate how quickly our sponges get stinky no matter what we do with them. These sponges give me some piece of mind that they are staying cleaner for longer! I do wish the scrubbing was a little rougher. It's a little too gentle for my liking.
Nicole B.