Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by lucilovesthis i.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Molly M.
Hixson, TN
I usually love these sponges but they are not durable at all! I think this only lasted a few days before starting to fall apart. I also had to scrub really hard to get anything off with them. I will go back to the heavy duty sponges.
Amanda C.
When I have stubborn dishes I use these! I'm a sucker for colors and designs and the purple are my favorite to get. I love the roughness of the sponge because it literally scrapes off the stubborn "old" tough food stuck on the dishes.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
I used these sponges for my dishes while living with a few other girls in an apartment at school. they definitely stayed more "visually appealing" longer than other sponges I've used and were great at getting the grease and such off. Would definitely buy again!
Lachelle T.
Englishtown, NJ
I love these because they get the tough residue off of my heavily used cooking dishes, but I feel like I have to throw them away after only a few uses because even after cleaning them or running them through the dishwasher, I feel like the begin to smell and then I don't feel like they are clean enough to continue using
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have used these sponges many times for doing dishes and washing counters and tables ! They do the job with out scratching anything ! I do how ever get worried about the spread of germs that Happen then they collect in the sponge
Monica A.
Grants Pass, OR
I did not like the sponges. They did not have a good enough scrub side to get everything off. I will not be buying these sponges again. But the scotch-brite brand or excellent. I do not recommend this sponge if you hand wash dishes.
kimber k.
North adams, MA
I've never put thought into my sponge purchase before. These have always been my go to sponge. Easily accessible at your local Walmart at a good value. Keeps my dishes clean and works just as well to scrub off tough stuck on food.
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
These are the best ones I've ever used the fact that they have the little scrubbies for you so you don't have to put in so much work is just great I recommend them to anybody who has a lot to clean up but not a lot of time to do it
Ricquel S.
New Orleans, LA
I love these sponges. Especially because the kitchen is purple! Lol These last pretty long and don't get smelly. I love that it comes in a pack of three. Not the most rough scrubbing texture but they are great for everyday dishes.
Brittany P.
Odessa, TX
Would not buy again. These sponges fell apart within a week of using them. You get what you pay for though, the quality and price do match. These also left little pieces of sponge all over my sink while i was washing tough pots.
Nicole B.