BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT
One of my favorite sponges .. I like how sudsy it gets when I put my dish soap on it. I also love how it really cleans my dishes well and how the sponge just doesn't start breaking on me after 2 uses
Vale A.
Deltona, FL
This sponges are amazing.. They are very economic and don't use up too much of the soap they are really cute to have in the kitchen and don't accumulate dirt as much .. leaves my dishes really clean :)
Ashley T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are great and work well what to say disappointing no and they get the job done they are a good value and not to expensive there are some with scent but these are not them I will buy them again.
Kassidy S.
Last pretty long and are good for dishes that don't require a lot of scrubbing and great for simple clean ups. I do wish they lasted longer but they are pretty cheap and I still buy them all the time
Roxy T.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the bright purple color that way I can see better when my sponge is ready to change. The abrasive side is hard enough to get tough food off of the dishes but not so abrasive to scratch it up.
Tiffany R.
Homestead, FL
These are extremely durable and hardy. Also very comfortable to hold in your hand. Tip: every to weeks, pop it in the microwave nice and soaked for 10 seconds to kill all the built up bacteria.
Stephanie C.
West Haven, CT
Great for washing dishes on the soft side and great for the pots on the hard side. They last a good amount of time before you have to change to a new one. I bought at target. I would buy it again
Marysol V.
Glendale, CA
These are my go-to sponges for dishes. They do the job well, are inexpensive, and do not fall apart quickly...even after multiple runs in the microwave. I will continue to purchase these sponges.
Rachael W.
Fairfax, VA
My mom has used this brand since I was a kid and I feel like just from memory looking at it I buy it now as an adult! Some things just stick with us as we grow up. Great product. Holds up well
JENNIFER J.
These sponges are better then any I have used in the past. They clean very good without getting damaged and falling apart the first time i use them. They are a great bang for your buck.
Nicole B.