BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Anna E.
Sacramento, CA
I like this product because it doesn't scratch my pans and pots when I am washing them. I do however need to reapply soap to the sponge since it washes off quickly.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
These were ok sponges but too big for my hands.
I like a sponge that I can squish if I need to in order to reach those little crevices. This was awkward to hold for me.
Francesca M.
Langhorne, PA
I think these sponges are pretty good. I like that they come in a three pack because you never know when you are going to have to throw out an old one. They get the job done and come in several different colors.
Dominique R.
District Heights, MD
Love the stay clean sponges! I can easily scrub my dishes without ruining my sponges. The food doesn't stick to the sponge so the sponge lasts longer. The 3 Ct pack is affordable and I can usually catch it on dale.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
like this sponge, it hold up to usage and last well. no funky smell. easy to replace. always have it around. i get mine usually at target, they have best prices.
Kellie G.
Clean really well. Scrubbing side is gentle enough to use on non stick cookware...also doesn't get the musty smell as quickly as long as you ring it out after use
Ivy E.
Salem, OR
We regularly purchase these sponges!! They're excellent! Great for dishes, counter tops, floors, the bathroom, even the car!! They don't fall apart like their competitors and they don't scratch your surfaces!
Limei  Z.
Best sponge you can ever ask for! I usually buy them in bulk! Bjs sells them for a cheap price. The reason I got them is the purple color, but the sponges is also amazing! Gets the everything off my plates!
Maria Paula T.
Olympia, WA
Normal. Easy to use, double side effects, and last the time enough. I found so disgusting when people want to keep forever the sponges, this one last ENOUGH for being change after a good time of working
Jamie C.
Tucson, AZ
These sponges just end up creating a smearing mess. Costco replaced our favorite scrubby sponges with these and while the sponge side works the "scrub" side might as well not be there. Very disappointing.
Nicole B.