BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Brandi T.
Three Rivers, TX
Super easy to clean just like the package says. They don't scrub as great as I'd like but they do ok. I don't think I'd buy them again because it made doing the dishes a bit harder because I had to use more force to scrub.
Connie B.
San Jose, CA
Thank goodness these sponges come in packages of three! That way I can put them under the counter in each of the three bathrooms. Such good quality, they hold up well and don't get stinky! A regular buy in our household...
Ashley J.
Maiden, NC
This sponge is perfect for any surface. I use it for dishes, countertops, appliances... Everything!
It does not scratch your surfaces but can get rid of any caked on crud.
Jenn L.
This sponge gets destroyed pretty easily within a couple of days if you cook often. However it does what it's supposed to. However I'm glad to say it's effective in getting rid of the gunk at the bottom of pots. I would recommend despite this fact.
Jacky G.
Balch Springs, TX
Love these sponges! I am very picky on what I use to clean my nonstick pans and this sponge is my go to. It is soft and does not scratch the surface. Cleans very well!
Mar O.
These last me longer than any other sponges... I know what you're thinking longer?!? Girl how long before you throw them out!?? Hey hey I'm cheap so they stay until they fall apart and this one hands down stays put together for a long while lol! I love it!
Cecilie S.
Suitland , MD
This is my favorite sponge ever because it really does stay clean like the package says, you don't have to worry about anything being stuck on the sponge after scrubbing.
Kristy W.
Moss Point, MS
These sponges really clean! I use them on all my dishes and they don't leave score marks on my plates like other sponges do! They dry quickly and don't have an odor.
Meredith H.
Branford, CT
These sponges are tough on grease and cooked on food. They make washing dishes by hand a breeze. I really like using these sponges and the cost is fairly inexpensive for the product that you get. I would buy these again.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
These sponges works great at my house or my paint job I use them on several jobs and muti uses its a wonderful way to keep things looking clean and getting messes up
Nicole B.