Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
Gentle on all types of pots and pans but gets the job done. Don't have to scrub extremely hard to get build up off. Also great that I can throw in the microwave to disinfect & freshen. Would definitely buy again.
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I actually like these sponges. My boyfriend doesn't use sponges but I always buy them anyway. Smells good at first. Lasts for about a month until they don't. Very good value. I keep buying them so you should too!
Amber G.
Phoenix, NY
These sponges are great! I hate how quickly our sponges get stinky no matter what we do with them. These sponges give me some piece of mind that they are staying cleaner for longer! I do wish the scrubbing was a little rougher. It's a little too gentle for my liking.
Tracy G.
Phelan, CA
I like how these sponges didn't scratch the non stick pans. However, one side is smoothr than the other and I found if I continuously used the smoothr side to clean the dishes or counters it became to dirty to even clean. I was constantly having to rinse the sponge after almost every dish.
Marie H.
Dallas, TX
No matter how cheap other brands may be, I only by Scotch Bride primarily because the scrubber side stays effective for a long time. I can even spills on the stove they dry hard so it's really effective. It goes without saying I would certainly by again and recommend it to others as well.
Skylar S.
Plano, TX
These sponges have been one of my favorites for cleaning up counter messes or washing glasses. I will say that the scrub side on them is not the best, but if you aren't scrubbing it will do the job perfectly.
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
Though these bleed a little the first few times using them, they are soft enough to not scratch my pots and pans but still clean them to my standards. I bought mine at Walmart and would definitely repurchase.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love how the purple sponges clean up a mess quick and easy the abrasive sides help too you can it rinse it out. Or toss it. Use a fresh one. I have tried several of the sponges by scotch bright. Good price.
Ashley J.
These sponges clean well, maintain their shape and integrity for many uses. They don't break apart or disintegrate. If I could love a sponge, these would be the ones. They're great. Not a bad price either.
Samm F.
Clovis, CA
We literally use these for everything. We use them for cleaning in the kitchen to the bathrooms to even having some for the shower. They last a long time and don't get that nasty residue like most sponges.
Nicole B.