BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
The only sponges I use. I have to discard them after a while because they start to smell after a while. I usually use them for cleaning when finished using them in the kitchen
Brittany O.
Margate, FL
I like these most out of all the sponges to choose from, since there's so darn many at the store! But I like the stay clean the best and there a very nice shade of purple lol
Ava H.
Moorpark, CA
My everyday dish sponges. Gets the job done well, rinses out nicely, no complaints. Nothing special and not too heavy duty, but great for most of my dishes. Simple and easy.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
This is a great sponge for cleaning or scrubbing. I love these they work best to me with oxy-clean and dish soap. This will clean messes, laundry stains, spills and grout! Love it!
Megan L.
Southampton, MA
I really like these sponges. I love the tough scrubber sides, it really grabs and gets rid of dried on food sauces etc. Lasts for a long time if you know how to sanitize them.
Amber B.
I really dislike using sponges due to the bacteria that builds up. But sometimes, a job calls for a sponge! I usually discard them after one use but I like these sponges when I need them. They get the job done and they are well made.
Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me
These sponges worked well, and they didn't stink as fast as some of them I've used. I do not have a dishwasher so a decent sponge is critical. My supermarket does not always have them in stock but I always grab them when they do.
heather p.
Brevard, NC
I'm constantly switching out my sponges because no matter the brand they all hold bacteria. I replace mine at least every 2 weeks. I have found that this brand holds up really well and doesn't start to fall apart after several uses.
Lizette G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Really good sponges! Very long lasting. Absorbs liquid and soap really well. They don't have that after smell that usually builds up in kitchen sponges. It is very effective at removing everything from dishes without being to tough.
Erin C.
Menifee, CA
I'm not a huge sponge fan but these were okay. I found the scrubbing side would get caked really easily so I had to keep rinsing it constantly. They fit my hand well which was nice.
Nicole B.