BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Scotch-Brite is a great brand and an affordable brand. You can even find these brands at the Dollar General. The only problem I have with the Scotch Brite brand is that it seems like the scrubber side with the Brillo seems to wear out fairly quick. However I haven't found a brand that doesn't do that so I will continue to buy this brand.
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
On a normal sponge you have a smooth side and a textured side for getting the tough stuff off of your dishes. On these sponges, both sides are smooth. Not great for removing difficult stuck on foods. Good price for the amount of sponges you get, but you'd get more for your money by investing in more powerful sponges.
Ariel R.
Baltimore, MD
I love these sponges but my only complaint is that, like any other sponge, they do fall apart pretty fast depending on the amount of dishes you use. I picked these up at my local grocery store like I do every few months, they are still my favorite sponges, so I will always buy these! Plus, who doesn't love purple?
Destiny R.
I have used better scrubs for our dishes! It didn't have a great scrub on the back and was more like a towel and wasn't as useful as I was hoping it would be! I am already not a huge fan of washing dishes, so I love when products help do the job easily! I will not purchase again or recommend this specific product.
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is just your average sponge. I purchased my pack at target on sale because I needed more sponges to clean my apartment. They are soft and don't crunch up. I would buy these again because they are inexpensive and scrub well enough.
esra b.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I have been purchasing scotch bride sponges for years.  They are an okay value there are cheaper alternatives out there.  I especially chose the different colored ones because I feel it adds a little bit of cheerfullness.  It is a sponge there is nothing special about it.  It gets the job done.
Trista S.
Carnegie
I hate the smell of old or even used once sponges. This product in particular does not leave that odor at your kitchen sink. I think they dry faster and don't hold food remnants as much. Regular sponges fall apart easily- this one does not. Plus they clean stuck-on food rather well too!
Nicole M.
Love these purple helpers! It feels like cheating on the blue and green ones. Purple is good for dishes you really don't want to scratch but still want to clean. Sometimes I miss the green scrubbing layer so I switch back when I need the extra oomph to get tough messes around the house.
Kylie S.
Athens, OH
Perfect for college students who want to clean their noodle bowls. The price is fair for the use you get out of them. They clean very well but sometimes hard to store because won't dry out in plastic bag. I would recommend it to others because it comes in handy to have around!
Elizabeth B.
Cary, NC
These sponges work pretty well. They last for a few months. They have no scent and should be rinsed out after each use to prevent smelling. The sponges with the hard brillow pad on the back work the most effectively. You can find these at any local grocery store or retailer.
Nicole B.