Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on kmart
Kirsten A.
Saint George
These sponges are great. They have a scrubby side as well as a normal sponge side. They are effective and inexpensive. The shape makes them easy to hold in your hand more than the standard rectangle ones do
Christa A.
USA
Product works great. Gently cleans dishes to a squeaky clean. Does not scratch. Lasts longer and feels more sturdy in my hands while using it. I love the choice of colors and textures available to use.
These sponges get the job done. They leave my plates clean and last me a good amount of time without falling apart. I always have at least 3 packs on hand and have some for kitchen surface cleaning.
Kemy M.
Scotch sponges are honestly one of the best bunches you could get. This bunch is amazing honestly I’ve never tried a sponge that was so amazing. I always buy at least five every single time I go to the store for them.
Ashley O.
El paso
Use this to wash my dishes and other ones to clean my tubs and wipe down walls when I give a good deep clean of my house and bathrooms. They work well. Will start to fall apart after lots of uses.
Emma G.
Killeen, TX
Not only is it a cute color and designed it does what it claims. No need to use to much elbow grease. My only concern is that our household seems to use a lot of dishes and this sponge wears down pretty fast
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
These scrub and don’t scratch my pans. They work really well. I go through these every couple months. The dots can wear pretty quick but not too fast that it deters me from using them.
Tarrian M.
Just purchased these. They are good so far but nothing out of the ordinary. Just kind of the same as the yellow ones. It is nice seeing a purple sponge in the kitchen though  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
E M.
I like these sponges, better than the original scotch brite ones. Soft sponge side cleans well and scrubber side is tough enough to get grime off without scratching. Excellent quality and affordable price! Will continue to buy!
Karen C.
Tampa, FL
These are the sponges I used to do my dishes on a regular basis. They get all the dirt off my dishes that I can put in my dishwasher. These are my go-to and are always under my sink.
Nicole B.