Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Tiffany R.
These are cute, and such a great idea, but they don't work well. The white bumps dissolve quickly and make it impossible to scrub anything after three or four uses. Not buying these again...
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
These are great! They are tough enough to get stuck on food off of your dishes, but don't have the fibers for food to get stuck in. I use these every day, and stand them up to dry so they don't mildew!
Emily J.
Athens, GA
I pretty much always buy these sponges if I need to purchase sponges. They are affordable so you don't feel bad replacing them when they've been used for a while. The scratchy side works well on harder residues that don't come up. Pretty much does exactly what you'd expect a sponge to do.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
I bought these sponges one time because it came with 3 and I like the color purple....big mistake. They are made of a very soft material that doesn't clean very well and just accumulates dirt.
Brittany M.
Dayton, OH
I use sponges to not one clean my dishes but to clean my walls and counters with as well. (I use separate sponges of corse) I really like these because they don't fall apart and they last.
Ashley L.
Frankfort, OH
These sponges are super affordable and come in packs that i can buy and have for months at a time. They dont hold smells and grim, and wash out easily. They are unscented but can scrub the hardest residue. I would defiantly tell family and friends to purchase.
Lesly L.
These sponges are good but I have to admit it's hard to use on hard stuck on goop, it has a sponge side and a flat grimy side. If you leva stout plates on the sink for hours with food or stuff left behind it'll eventually harden and will be difficult to remove
Danica M.
I love these sponges! They don't smell and last longer than most other sponges. They are very effective and have fun colors. I bought this product at Kroger. I would buy it again and recommend to others.
Brenda D.
I always go for the 3 count because I finish them fast. I love what they do and the quality. Of the sponges. They do a great job of not scratching any of my stuff. They stay very clean as long as you take care of them.
Haley C.
Abilene, TX
This is a great sponge! I live with roommates and we each wash on own dishes so we go through a lot of sponges! These are very durable and last a long time! You can buy this at any grocery store! It dries fast so it will not have a lot of bacteria build up
Nicole B.