Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

DeJa R.
I keep these on hand all the time. For dish washing and cleaning. The "abrasive " side is just enough to remove food. And removing grime from tub and glass shower doors. As advertised the sponge stays clean.
Angie P.
Mineral Point
I love these sponges, they have the soft side and a scrub side for that stuck on dirt. I use one for my dishes and one for my counters. The price is right, specifically when you get 3 to a package.
Antonie R.
Hahira, GA
My favorite color is purple so my husband bought these sponges as a joke. Joke is on him. I love these sponges. they fit to your hand better so you can get a good clean and don't hurt your hands after a long washing day. I buy them for myself now. Love this product!!!
Melanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These are truly amazing. I got these as a sample from Pinchme, and wow. They get the job done so good I didn't even need to scrub anything that's how good they worked. They are now my go to item.
Chely G.
I've been buying the purple ones for 2 years now, I love how clean it leaves my dishes and all those touch residue that won't leave with this sponge it works wonders, I definitely recommend this
Ashton P.
I don't necessarily use sponges alot, due to the fact I have a dishwasher, but when I do need to wash the dishes off, I use the Scotch-Brite brand. These are some of my favorite ones to use, they are really inexpensive and do the job just as well as any other sponge.
jenn d.
Venice, FL
I change sponges monthly so I've tried a lot of different brands. I was interested in these, thinking they'd say cleaner longer. I didn't notice that they were less grimy that regulates scotch-brite sponges. So they do a good job,but not necessarily better than others.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
These get the job done. They make cleaning dishes really easy without a lot of hard scrubbing. They're found at almost any grocery or big box store which makes it easy to get your hands on them.
Tiffany R.
These are cute, and such a great idea, but they don't work well. The white bumps dissolve quickly and make it impossible to scrub anything after three or four uses. Not buying these again...
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
These are great! They are tough enough to get stuck on food off of your dishes, but don't have the fibers for food to get stuck in. I use these every day, and stand them up to dry so they don't mildew!
Nicole B.