Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Lory A.
Riverview, FL
I like to use these to clean on surfaces like my marble counter top. I also use these to clean my appliances in and out. They soak up very well becasue I tend to use a lot of product to clean with. I hope to get some coupons for these becasue we seem to buy sponges very often.
Nadya B.
I love these sponges! The scrub part works great on cleaning messy pots and pans. Great value too. I usually buy the two pack so they can last us for longer. Definitely would buy them again. Thanks!!
Yumi K.
It's a good scrub and good quality. I like that it comes in different colors. This one came in purple and it comes in a 3 pack. So I'm able to use it for a while and switch off. It does a good job scrubbing off tough marks on my pots and pans. Would recommend this to others!
Stephanie G.
Cumberland, MD
These work great!! I have one certain pot that I use to brew tea and it gets stained over time but a little dawn and these bad boys and it came clean right away!! I haven't bought anything else since!
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
My favorite for cleaning! I use these sponges for cleaning everything!! I like how they can be gentle or have a little bit more toughness to them. Which ever you need. They stay good for a long time.
Jessica M.
Glendale, CA
It is a good concept but I find that it takes way more effort to scrub a dish with this textrure than the normal scrub. You definitely need to soak for hours in hot water. I would not recommend buying the 3 count. Just in case you do not like it. they do sell them individually
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
These sponges are awesome. They work really well and they last a long time. I use them in both my bathroom and kitchen and they work perfectly. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.
DeJa R.
I keep these on hand all the time. For dish washing and cleaning. The "abrasive " side is just enough to remove food. And removing grime from tub and glass shower doors. As advertised the sponge stays clean.
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
Great Dish sponge. I like that food and gunk doesn't stick to the sponge. Not only is it good for dishes but also any table or kitchen surface gets cleaned without having to worry about scratches.
Taylor P.
These are the only sponges I buy! I don't feel like it loses any "scrubbiness" after many uses like a lot do. I feel it scrubs stuck on food off nicely without scratching any of my dishes. Haven't ever had an issue with them so will continue to use and recommend to others!
Nicole B.