Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Cindy L.
Anaheim, CA
Decent sponges for a good price. It's very stiff coming out of the package so it takes a couple washes for it to bend. After awhile it starts to stink up your hand no matter how hard you try to avoid it. It's okay to use but I don't recommend it.
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
My favorite sponges! Small enough to fit my petite hands well, nice shape. Gentle on all types of dishes as these are non scratching! They last well and are durable for tough cleaning when needed. I would recommend these over most other types of sponges.
Ann T.
Jacksonville, FL
I really enjoyed these sponges at first. They are more flexible than the other sponges and do a decent job at scrubbing - and lo! No food stuck to the sponge. However, after a few days, the dots on the scrub side started to become prickly and irritated my very sensitive hands. Also, these fall apart much much faster than their other sponges.
RENA R.
Fort Collins
When I first started using this product I was not sure I would be happy with it. However, I have been happily convinced. It's not rough and damaging to my pots and plates. You do need to rinse the sponge often during use, but overall I like it.
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
I usually buy these sponges in bulk, especially if I come across a coupon. I love the durability and thickness of the sponge. Its great for general cleaning and for a little scrub if needed. They're a great value for the price and I definitely recommend the purchase!
Jennifer G.
I've tried so many sponges over the years and they either fall apart or get food residue in them. Gross! However, I tried the Scotch brite clean scrub sponges and I was really impressed . Little to no residue left behind, very easy to clean.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
the sponges are a life saver, always get stuck on food off my pots and pans. don't have to scrub hard either. and its pretty cheap for a 3 pack. only wish they didn't start to stink so fast. I guess thats why they come in a pack of 3 always have to change my sponge
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love the scrubby action you get from these sponges that isn't too abrasive. Especially on my nonstick pans which scratch easily. These sponges are a great value for right around $1 per unit. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who uses a lot of nonstick cookware.
Garrett W.
Birmingham, AL
The Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges are a good choice when it comes to sponges. What I like most about this product is the durability. They get the job done and are still strong enough for many more uses.

Quality product at a fair price.
Daneka B.
San Mateo, CA
I really like these sponges. They have so far passed the test of doing what they say. I use this a lot in my house. They are best for dishes since food don't linger and stick. I don't use them for pot and pan scrubbing too much because I don't like the oil or grease to get trapped. They do an excellent job of keeping my dishes clean.
Nicole B.