BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Tiffany R.
These are cute, and such a great idea, but they don't work well. The white bumps dissolve quickly and make it impossible to scrub anything after three or four uses. Not buying these again...
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
These are great! They are tough enough to get stuck on food off of your dishes, but don't have the fibers for food to get stuck in. I use these every day, and stand them up to dry so they don't mildew!
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
These sponges are great. They get my dishes nice and clean and you don't even have to sit there and scrub too much to get all of the gunk off of them. They don't scratch up any of the dishes and they work fantastic. They're also inexpensive which is always great.
Lesly L.
These sponges are good but I have to admit it's hard to use on hard stuck on goop, it has a sponge side and a flat grimy side. If you leva stout plates on the sink for hours with food or stuff left behind it'll eventually harden and will be difficult to remove
Danica M.
I love these sponges! They don't smell and last longer than most other sponges. They are very effective and have fun colors. I bought this product at Kroger. I would buy it again and recommend to others.
Ashley L.
Frankfort, OH
These sponges are super affordable and come in packs that i can buy and have for months at a time. They dont hold smells and grim, and wash out easily. They are unscented but can scrub the hardest residue. I would defiantly tell family and friends to purchase.
Brittany M.
Dayton, OH
I use sponges to not one clean my dishes but to clean my walls and counters with as well. (I use separate sponges of corse) I really like these because they don't fall apart and they last.
Brenda D.
I always go for the 3 count because I finish them fast. I love what they do and the quality. Of the sponges. They do a great job of not scratching any of my stuff. They stay very clean as long as you take care of them.
Andy G.
Los Angeles, CA
This sponges are great for our everyday dishes! We use them whenever we've got a full sink! They're inexpensive and incredibly efficient. I find them at Target, Walmart or any other chain stores! They work really well on tough stains and last very long!
Katie L.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't know what it is about these specific sponges that makes them so magical but they are. They don't peel, they retain soap and they get gunk off of pots and pans with minimal effort.
Nicole B.