Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Marisol P.
Irving, TX
I love these. I hand wash all my dishes, and these help a lot with grease and anything sticky. I find them affordable for 3. They don't smell bad after you use them. Got it from Kroger's, and sometimes from the dollar store. I would recommend to others.
Priya B.
Sanford, FL
I currently have this at my sink and extras under all of the sinks in my house. Never go cheap on a cleaning item! These sponges are effective and resilient. The scent is good but I also use scented soap with it. I have been buying this and I will continue to do so :)
ReShicka P.
I use these sponges to clean my bathroom and they do a great job at getting the tough stains/dirt out. They are comfortable and fit perfectly in my hand. The scrub side does it's job without scratching your tile up. I definitely will use this product again.
Lauren R.
Phenix City, AL
I really like these a lot. They do their job and they do it well. The biggest issue I have is that they are hard to get clean themselves, as odd as that is. If you use the scrubby side on tougher jobs, the food and debris gets stuck in the sponge and doesn't want to come out, which is pretty gross. All in all, though, they do an amazing job and I would recommend them!!
Maria G.
Austin, TX
I feel like this is a very popular brand of scrub sponges. I definitely like the material. They don't rip easily like other brands. They last a while and really scrub off food from plates. I find these at any grocery store. Would definitely buy these again.
Ann T.
Jacksonville, FL
I really enjoyed these sponges at first. They are more flexible than the other sponges and do a decent job at scrubbing - and lo! No food stuck to the sponge. However, after a few days, the dots on the scrub side started to become prickly and irritated my very sensitive hands. Also, these fall apart much much faster than their other sponges.
RENA R.
Fort Collins
When I first started using this product I was not sure I would be happy with it. However, I have been happily convinced. It's not rough and damaging to my pots and plates. You do need to rinse the sponge often during use, but overall I like it.
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
I usually buy these sponges in bulk, especially if I come across a coupon. I love the durability and thickness of the sponge. Its great for general cleaning and for a little scrub if needed. They're a great value for the price and I definitely recommend the purchase!
Cindy L.
Anaheim, CA
Decent sponges for a good price. It's very stiff coming out of the package so it takes a couple washes for it to bend. After awhile it starts to stink up your hand no matter how hard you try to avoid it. It's okay to use but I don't recommend it.
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
My favorite sponges! Small enough to fit my petite hands well, nice shape. Gentle on all types of dishes as these are non scratching! They last well and are durable for tough cleaning when needed. I would recommend these over most other types of sponges.
Nicole B.