BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Antonie R.
Hahira, GA
My favorite color is purple so my husband bought these sponges as a joke. Joke is on him. I love these sponges. they fit to your hand better so you can get a good clean and don't hurt your hands after a long washing day. I buy them for myself now. Love this product!!!
Melanie R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These are truly amazing. I got these as a sample from Pinchme, and wow. They get the job done so good I didn't even need to scrub anything that's how good they worked. They are now my go to item.
jenn d.
Venice, FL
I change sponges monthly so I've tried a lot of different brands. I was interested in these, thinking they'd say cleaner longer. I didn't notice that they were less grimy that regulates scotch-brite sponges. So they do a good job,but not necessarily better than others.
Ashton P.
I don't necessarily use sponges alot, due to the fact I have a dishwasher, but when I do need to wash the dishes off, I use the Scotch-Brite brand. These are some of my favorite ones to use, they are really inexpensive and do the job just as well as any other sponge.
Chely G.
I've been buying the purple ones for 2 years now, I love how clean it leaves my dishes and all those touch residue that won't leave with this sponge it works wonders, I definitely recommend this
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
These get the job done. They make cleaning dishes really easy without a lot of hard scrubbing. They're found at almost any grocery or big box store which makes it easy to get your hands on them.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
I bought these sponges one time because it came with 3 and I like the color purple....big mistake. They are made of a very soft material that doesn't clean very well and just accumulates dirt.
Savina M.
Slingerlands, NY
These sponges are great. They get my dishes nice and clean and you don't even have to sit there and scrub too much to get all of the gunk off of them. They don't scratch up any of the dishes and they work fantastic. They're also inexpensive which is always great.
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
These sponges are awesome. I like that they don't leave the little blue fuzzies on my dishes like the other ones do. To me they last longer and don't beth that horrible wet smell that lingers.
Tiffany R.
These are cute, and such a great idea, but they don't work well. The white bumps dissolve quickly and make it impossible to scrub anything after three or four uses. Not buying these again...
Nicole B.