Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love how the purple sponges clean up a mess quick and easy the abrasive sides help too you can it rinse it out. Or toss it. Use a fresh one. I have tried several of the sponges by scotch bright. Good price.
Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
These are perfect for me! Not only do I have to do all my dishes by hand, but they're great for cleaning counter tops and my stove top, too! They're priced just right for all the little jobs they accomplish.
Ashley J.
These sponges clean well, maintain their shape and integrity for many uses. They don't break apart or disintegrate. If I could love a sponge, these would be the ones. They're great. Not a bad price either.
Tracy R.
Broomfield, CO
I love these for washing dishes. They are tough enough to clean and scrub the dishes, but gentle enough to not scratch my nonstick pans. They last for a long time and are cost effective. I will repurchase.
Kiersten B.
Wonder Lake, IL
I always buy these sponges. One lasts several months at a time, and I only end up replacing them when I feel like I've been using them for too long. They've never fallen apart and consistently scrub well, even with caked-on food. The price isn't bad either. Definitely recommended.
Nicole M.
Love these purple helpers! It feels like cheating on the blue and green ones. Purple is good for dishes you really don't want to scratch but still want to clean. Sometimes I miss the green scrubbing layer so I switch back when I need the extra oomph to get tough messes around the house.
Sydney D.
Fresno, CA
These sponges are very useful to have around the house. My only critique is that the softness of the sponge allows it to get dirtier faster. But they are cost effective so I will continue to repurchase.
Lory A.
Riverview, FL
I like to use these to clean on surfaces like my marble counter top. I also use these to clean my appliances in and out. They soak up very well becasue I tend to use a lot of product to clean with. I hope to get some coupons for these becasue we seem to buy sponges very often.
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
These sponges are awesome. They work really well and they last a long time. I use them in both my bathroom and kitchen and they work perfectly. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.
Nadya B.
I love these sponges! The scrub part works great on cleaning messy pots and pans. Great value too. I usually buy the two pack so they can last us for longer. Definitely would buy them again. Thanks!!
Nicole B.