BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Glendale, CA
It is a good concept but I find that it takes way more effort to scrub a dish with this textrure than the normal scrub. You definitely need to soak for hours in hot water. I would not recommend buying the 3 count. Just in case you do not like it. they do sell them individually
Lory A.
Riverview, FL
I like to use these to clean on surfaces like my marble counter top. I also use these to clean my appliances in and out. They soak up very well becasue I tend to use a lot of product to clean with. I hope to get some coupons for these becasue we seem to buy sponges very often.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
My favorite for cleaning! I use these sponges for cleaning everything!! I like how they can be gentle or have a little bit more toughness to them. Which ever you need. They stay good for a long time.
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
These sponges are awesome. They work really well and they last a long time. I use them in both my bathroom and kitchen and they work perfectly. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.
Summer B.
Dublin, CA
I really like these sponges they work well at scrubbing and don't scratch my pans. These are the sponges I always buy and I have tried a lot of different kinds but love these ones the best! Recommend!
Nadya B.
I love these sponges! The scrub part works great on cleaning messy pots and pans. Great value too. I usually buy the two pack so they can last us for longer. Definitely would buy them again. Thanks!!
Stephanie G.
Cumberland, MD
These work great!! I have one certain pot that I use to brew tea and it gets stained over time but a little dawn and these bad boys and it came clean right away!! I haven't bought anything else since!
Angie P.
Dodgeville, WI
I love these sponges, they have the soft side and a scrub side for that stuck on dirt. I use one for my dishes and one for my counters. The price is right, specifically when you get 3 to a package.
Taylor P.
These are the only sponges I buy! I don't feel like it loses any "scrubbiness" after many uses like a lot do. I feel it scrubs stuck on food off nicely without scratching any of my dishes. Haven't ever had an issue with them so will continue to use and recommend to others!
Brittany C.
Deltona , FL
Great Dish sponge. I like that food and gunk doesn't stick to the sponge. Not only is it good for dishes but also any table or kitchen surface gets cleaned without having to worry about scratches.
Nicole B.