Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate washing dishes but this product definitely makes it a lot easier. Doesn't scratch my dishes and pots, nothing sticks to it, not even eggs. Blah, can't even think about those stinky scraps that always stick to regular sponges. About cons, it's a pretty big size, but my hands are big too, so does't really bother me that much. In short, recommend.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
These sponges are amazing. They are more tough than I expected and do such an amazing job cleaning any dish! They also don't stink like other sponges and I really like that. I feel these don't really harbor many germs. When I'm finished using there, I squirt antibacterial soap on it and clean it. They are great quality and cheap price at Walmart.
Liz N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These sponges are great for about a month and then they start smelling really bad. I have stuck them in the dishwasher to clean them and I've tried the microwave trick. They smell better for about a week and then it's time to throw them away. They aren't any worse than other sponges because they all smell bad after awhile so it's not a deal breaker.
Karen D.
These sponges do a great job as staying clean, as they state in the title. They are a little smaller and less thick than the blue sponges or yellow/green by this brand too.
They also seem to wear out faster than other sponges. So while they don't accrue food on them as easy, I feel it is more worth it to purchase the blue ones by Scotch-Brite.
Allison G.
I really like textured scrubbing side of these sponges, they are very durable compared to the regular green scrub side. The green one normally wears off in patches or chunks off, but the texture of the Stay Clean type prevents that from happening, and no food chunks can get left behind either! Also, the wavy shape is more comfortable to hold than the typical square sponge.
Kelley G.
I think everyone has these in their kitchens. Great for scrubbing glass top stoves and microwaves. They're tough and easy to replace when they break down. I prefer to hand wash my dishes and using these makes it a breeze. Have no problem with them getting mildew or smelling funky. I can find these at my local Dollar General and Walmart.
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC
I like buying these multi packs because I feel better having an extra on hand at all times. I love the color. This sponge really gets the job done!! I haven't had to deal with the moldy smell like you usually get from sponges after awhile. It hasn't broken down. It's almost like new and it's been awhile! Makes for a very happy customer.
Jessica M.
These are my favorite dish sponges. I use them to scrub out stubborn pots and pans before loading my dishwasher. I get a lot of use out of each sponge before it wears out. I don't find that it damages my dishes, but I don't have a non-stick coat. I have stainless. I would recommend these to anyone with stainless steel cookware.
Lindsey B.
Man, these sponges are so much better than whatever kind my girlfriend's roommates were buying. They actually keep soap in them to wash with, and they don't disintegrate as soon as they're wet. They only last about a month each before you need to switch ti a new sponge, but at such a low cost, it doesn't bother me.
courtney b.
Neptune, NJ
We have these in our house now, works great for tough on grease that you have such a hard time trying to scrub, with this sponge there isn't no scrubbing away just put a dab of soap and one time scrub and there you have it. Great sponges for not just dishes but for oven clean and a whole lot more give it try!
Nicole B.