BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Samm F.
Clovis, CA
We literally use these for everything. We use them for cleaning in the kitchen to the bathrooms to even having some for the shower. They last a long time and don't get that nasty residue like most sponges.
Tracy R.
Broomfield, CO
I love these for washing dishes. They are tough enough to clean and scrub the dishes, but gentle enough to not scratch my nonstick pans. They last for a long time and are cost effective. I will repurchase.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love how the purple sponges clean up a mess quick and easy the abrasive sides help too you can it rinse it out. Or toss it. Use a fresh one. I have tried several of the sponges by scotch bright. Good price.
Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
These are perfect for me! Not only do I have to do all my dishes by hand, but they're great for cleaning counter tops and my stove top, too! They're priced just right for all the little jobs they accomplish.
Kiersten B.
Wonder Lake, IL
I always buy these sponges. One lasts several months at a time, and I only end up replacing them when I feel like I've been using them for too long. They've never fallen apart and consistently scrub well, even with caked-on food. The price isn't bad either. Definitely recommended.
Sydney D.
Fresno, CA
These sponges are very useful to have around the house. My only critique is that the softness of the sponge allows it to get dirtier faster. But they are cost effective so I will continue to repurchase.
Nadya B.
I love these sponges! The scrub part works great on cleaning messy pots and pans. Great value too. I usually buy the two pack so they can last us for longer. Definitely would buy them again. Thanks!!
Lory A.
Riverview, FL
I like to use these to clean on surfaces like my marble counter top. I also use these to clean my appliances in and out. They soak up very well becasue I tend to use a lot of product to clean with. I hope to get some coupons for these becasue we seem to buy sponges very often.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
My favorite for cleaning! I use these sponges for cleaning everything!! I like how they can be gentle or have a little bit more toughness to them. Which ever you need. They stay good for a long time.
Yumi K.
It's a good scrub and good quality. I like that it comes in different colors. This one came in purple and it comes in a 3 pack. So I'm able to use it for a while and switch off. It does a good job scrubbing off tough marks on my pots and pans. Would recommend this to others!
Nicole B.