Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Lachelle T.
Englishtown, NJ
I love these because they get the tough residue off of my heavily used cooking dishes, but I feel like I have to throw them away after only a few uses because even after cleaning them or running them through the dishwasher, I feel like the begin to smell and then I don't feel like they are clean enough to continue using
Ricquel S.
New Orleans, LA
I love these sponges. Especially because the kitchen is purple! Lol These last pretty long and don't get smelly. I love that it comes in a pack of three. Not the most rough scrubbing texture but they are great for everyday dishes.
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
These are the best ones I've ever used the fact that they have the little scrubbies for you so you don't have to put in so much work is just great I recommend them to anybody who has a lot to clean up but not a lot of time to do it
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have used these sponges many times for doing dishes and washing counters and tables ! They do the job with out scratching anything ! I do how ever get worried about the spread of germs that Happen then they collect in the sponge
Kathryn H.
DENVER, CO
I like these sponges because they are a nice size, don't get stinky or gross, and tend to last a long time. They are inexpensive enough that I don't worry about having to throw one away. I think that these are a little higher quality than most generic sponge offerings, so I will continue to repurchase in the future.
Brittany P.
Odessa, TX
Would not buy again. These sponges fell apart within a week of using them. You get what you pay for though, the quality and price do match. These also left little pieces of sponge all over my sink while i was washing tough pots.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I hate these!!!! The say they are a clean scrub and they are not!!! My dishes always still feel dirty. Now the scotch sponges that are the green and yellow those are the best ones to get my dishes feel and look clean with those
Jenny A.
These sponges are great! They are tough enough to clean pots and pans, yet gentle enough not to scratch my glassware and silverware. You can find these pretty much anywhere. I get mine at Publix, Winn-Dixie, Walmart, or Target.
Ariel R.
Uxbridge, MA
I love these sponges but my only complaint is that, like any other sponge, they do fall apart pretty fast depending on the amount of dishes you use. I picked these up at my local grocery store like I do every few months, they are still my favorite sponges, so I will always buy these! Plus, who doesn't love purple?
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
This is definitely my go-to brand of scrub sponge. They always get the job down and have never scratched or damaged a single pan. Long lasting and can be washed and disinfected in thebdishwasher a few times and still hold up well.
Nicole B.