Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by lucilovesthis i.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #5 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Victoria B.
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges do just what they sound like. The sponges stay clean after a long day of dishes. This is my preferred brand for at home and the work place. There is nothing worse than cleaning dishes with a dirty sponge. You have to be careful of spreading germs this way!
E M.
I like these sponges, better than the original scotch brite ones. Soft sponge side cleans well and scrubber side is tough enough to get grime off without scratching. Excellent quality and affordable price! Will continue to buy!
Roni G.
It's always good to have sturdy sponges around the house! These are very durable and clean dishes very well. They last a good amount of time but sometimes can be pricey.
Laura V.
Kewanee
These are my favorite sponges! They are long-lasting and I always do the job. I have tried other is that fall apart… These are the best that I have found and will continue to purchase
Emily J.
Saint Louis, MO
These sponges work well and are a good price. I like to place them in the dishwasher once a week to sanitize them. This also helps them last longer and Kees then clean.
Jazmin W.
Greensboro, NC
Love theses sponges because of the durability. Most sponges I’ve used in the past don’t hold up well but the scotch bright brand is amazing when it comes to scrubbing.
Liz T.
I like that this is a sponge that is easy to clean. I bought mine at Walmart. It wasn’t too expensive. I buy multi packs so I can throw them away when they get gross. I would recommend.
Lillian Q.
Bronx, NY
I love the idea that its a sponge on one side and a scrubber on the other. Its easy on my non stick pans. And last a little longer then other sponges I have purchased in the past
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
I have multiple sponges for different uses. They all get cleaned in the dishwasher and come out perfect! Nothing gets stuck in them and they always get the job done.
Taylor C.
Terry
I get so excited and actually want to do dishes when I have a clean sponge. These are my all time favorite brand because they are stronger than off brand sponges.
Nicole B.