BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I actually like these sponges. My boyfriend doesn't use sponges but I always buy them anyway. Smells good at first. Lasts for about a month until they don't. Very good value. I keep buying them so you should too!
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
These sponges are great! I hate how quickly our sponges get stinky no matter what we do with them. These sponges give me some piece of mind that they are staying cleaner for longer! I do wish the scrubbing was a little rougher. It's a little too gentle for my liking.
Yvett C.
Pleasanton , Ca
These sponges are true to their name...Stay clean. The scouring side has small raised bumps to help loosen food from dishes. I find that they wear away too quickly and don't scour well enough once they're worn down a bit. I prefer the more abrasive scouring of the scotch brite natural sponges.
Brianna W.
Halfmoon, NY
These sponges were sturdy enough to make it through a year of college. The sponges held up well and even when they were getting towards the end of their lifespan, they still stayed together and didn't disintegrate
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
Used in my kitchen for dishes only. I know people say sponges carry more germs thank dish rags, but my dishes are always done in Clorox and Dawn, so I feel like the Clorox kills any gems there could be on the sponge.
Christine P.
These are nice sturdy sponges that get the job done. The color is bright and happy which is always a good addition to the kitchen. They are fairly similar to other sponges I have used, but I would buy them again.
Sara C.
Benwood, WV
Though these bleed a little the first few times using them, they are soft enough to not scratch my pots and pans but still clean them to my standards. I bought mine at Walmart and would definitely repurchase.
Marie H.
Dallas, TX
No matter how cheap other brands may be, I only by Scotch Bride primarily because the scrubber side stays effective for a long time. I can even spills on the stove they dry hard so it's really effective. It goes without saying I would certainly by again and recommend it to others as well.
Tracy G.
Phelan, CA
I like how these sponges didn't scratch the non stick pans. However, one side is smoothr than the other and I found if I continuously used the smoothr side to clean the dishes or counters it became to dirty to even clean. I was constantly having to rinse the sponge after almost every dish.
Skylar S.
Plano, TX
These sponges have been one of my favorites for cleaning up counter messes or washing glasses. I will say that the scrub side on them is not the best, but if you aren't scrubbing it will do the job perfectly.
Nicole B.