Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Jessica B.
Alexandria , VA
I like the scrubby side - sometimes it can be hard to get stuff off of pans and cheese is always rough on plates. the one downside is that it seems to break down super quickly so i replace it more often than other sponges.
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
These sponges work well enough. My only issues is they tend to get smelly too quickly for my liking. I prefer scrubby brushes but sometimes you gotta have a sponge. This brand at least holds up and scrubs when you need it to.
Jon G.
South Bend, IN
Like the way these are tapered at one end to get down into the narrow parts of glasses and other dishes. Durable and priced reasonably. Also, if wrung out thoroughly when done, will avoid taking on a mildew smell longer.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I am currently using these. They last for a while before needing to be discarded. They are very affordable and I buy them at Walmart. They have a soft sponge side and a rough side for hard to get off food on your dishes.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
Brilliant sponges. Always buy these from scotch brite brand. The only con about these is that the scrubber side starts peeling away from the sponge and doesn't last long after that so that's the reason for the four stars.
Tory W.
Webster, TX
I really like these sponges. They are really clean. I bought them from my local grocery store and they were priced just like other sponges. They don't have a strong nasty smell. I would recommend this product for anyone.
Laura S.
Recently I have been getting these sponges. I normally get a thicker sponge but these seem to do the job. I don't like how they start to fall a part after a week of usage but they don't seem to scratch my silver wear like other brands have.
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY
These are my favorite sponges. Durable and last a while. They don't break down like other sponges. And I purchase them at Walmart or Dollar Stores. Very effective and does its job. I would and will always buy these.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
I used these scrubbers at school and they work really well. They keep clean, and they keep my dishes really clean too. I like the purple color and the texture of these sponges as well. They keep the food off of them.
Brenda B.
Porterville, CA
These are the best sponges to wash dishes with they are very affordable and they sell them mostly about anywhere I usually buy a big pack since one pack last for a very long time they have different kinds of sponges
Nicole B.