Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have used these sponges many times for doing dishes and washing counters and tables ! They do the job with out scratching anything ! I do how ever get worried about the spread of germs that Happen then they collect in the sponge
Monica A.
Grants Pass, OR
I did not like the sponges. They did not have a good enough scrub side to get everything off. I will not be buying these sponges again. But the scotch-brite brand or excellent. I do not recommend this sponge if you hand wash dishes.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
I've never put thought into my sponge purchase before. These have always been my go to sponge. Easily accessible at your local Walmart at a good value. Keeps my dishes clean and works just as well to scrub off tough stuck on food.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
I hate these!!!! The say they are a clean scrub and they are not!!! My dishes always still feel dirty. Now the scotch sponges that are the green and yellow those are the best ones to get my dishes feel and look clean with those
Jenny A.
These sponges are great! They are tough enough to clean pots and pans, yet gentle enough not to scratch my glassware and silverware. You can find these pretty much anywhere. I get mine at Publix, Winn-Dixie, Walmart, or Target.
Brittany P.
Odessa, TX
Would not buy again. These sponges fell apart within a week of using them. You get what you pay for though, the quality and price do match. These also left little pieces of sponge all over my sink while i was washing tough pots.
Kathryn H.
DENVER, CO
I like these sponges because they are a nice size, don't get stinky or gross, and tend to last a long time. They are inexpensive enough that I don't worry about having to throw one away. I think that these are a little higher quality than most generic sponge offerings, so I will continue to repurchase in the future.
Camille S.
I love these sponges! They are great for cleaning surfaces throughout my entire home. I like that I can clean these in the microwave and continue using them. I bought these sponges at Target and I certainly will buy again!
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
This is definitely my go-to brand of scrub sponge. They always get the job down and have never scratched or damaged a single pan. Long lasting and can be washed and disinfected in thebdishwasher a few times and still hold up well.
Tuyet T.
Cleans my dishes really good and doesn't leave a scratch on anything. The price for it is great and it last me for a good bit before I have to break in a brand new one. I would buy it again and continue to keep buying them.
Nicole B.