BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I am currently using these. They last for a while before needing to be discarded. They are very affordable and I buy them at Walmart. They have a soft sponge side and a rough side for hard to get off food on your dishes.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
I used these scrubbers at school and they work really well. They keep clean, and they keep my dishes really clean too. I like the purple color and the texture of these sponges as well. They keep the food off of them.
Samantha M.
Mission Viejo, CA
They're fine sponges. They get the job done and don't fall apart too easily. They need to be replaced every month or two depending on how much you use it. Nothing disappointing or particularly spectacular about them.
Brittney R.
Liberty, KY
These are my favorite sponges. Durable and last a while. They don't break down like other sponges. And I purchase them at Walmart or Dollar Stores. Very effective and does its job. I would and will always buy these.
Brenda B.
Porterville, CA
These are the best sponges to wash dishes with they are very affordable and they sell them mostly about anywhere I usually buy a big pack since one pack last for a very long time they have different kinds of sponges
Crystal M.
Brunswick, GA
Gentle on all types of pots and pans but gets the job done. Don't have to scrub extremely hard to get build up off. Also great that I can throw in the microwave to disinfect & freshen. Would definitely buy again.
Laura l.
These are okay sponges. I get digital coupons for them. Better than the most of the sponges I've used. I usually buy them at Ralphs or Target. If I didn't get the coupons then I probably wouldn't pay full price.
Shannon H.
Red Wing, MN
There are no other sponges I use when cleaning my home. These have the rough texture to clean hard, dirty, gross surfaces and then the soft side to clean away easy small messes without scratching up my surfaces.
Yvett C.
Pleasanton , Ca
These sponges are true to their name...Stay clean. The scouring side has small raised bumps to help loosen food from dishes. I find that they wear away too quickly and don't scour well enough once they're worn down a bit. I prefer the more abrasive scouring of the scotch brite natural sponges.
Amber A.
Phoenix, NY
These sponges are great! I hate how quickly our sponges get stinky no matter what we do with them. These sponges give me some piece of mind that they are staying cleaner for longer! I do wish the scrubbing was a little rougher. It's a little too gentle for my liking.
Nicole B.