Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Christian H.
These are intended to not scratch surfaces of dishes, pots, pans, etc but let's be real: How are you going to get any food off? Rubbing?

That's what you end up doing. Rubbing things.

You want to scratch off the nasty, crusty food. That's how cleaning dishes works.

I can't totally recommend these unless you'd rather rub than wash.
Andrea C.
Bellingham, MA
My favorite go-to sponge. I have these under all of my sinks - bathroom and kitchen. They are easy to clean, especially with the scrub part! And the color is nice too. They have a nice clean scent to them. i will buy them again and again.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
I used these sponges for my dishes while living with a few other girls in an apartment at school. they definitely stayed more "visually appealing" longer than other sponges I've used and were great at getting the grease and such off. Would definitely buy again!
Dallie H.
Daleville, IN
These are great to clean about any surface I need them for. I clean the kitchen appliances and even the back wall near the stove with these. They also work wonders in the bathroom. Durable and don't fall to pieces quickly which I love.
Amanda C.
When I have stubborn dishes I use these! I'm a sucker for colors and designs and the purple are my favorite to get. I love the roughness of the sponge because it literally scrapes off the stubborn "old" tough food stuck on the dishes.
Cassi S.
Kenmore, NY
I think these sponges are awesome!! I usually find sponges to be disgusting, especially when they start to get that sponge smell but with these sponges, you don't have to worry about the smell for quite some time! Plus, purple is my favorite color!
Molly M.
Hixson, TN
I usually love these sponges but they are not durable at all! I think this only lasted a few days before starting to fall apart. I also had to scrub really hard to get anything off with them. I will go back to the heavy duty sponges.
Lachelle T.
Englishtown, NJ
I love these because they get the tough residue off of my heavily used cooking dishes, but I feel like I have to throw them away after only a few uses because even after cleaning them or running them through the dishwasher, I feel like the begin to smell and then I don't feel like they are clean enough to continue using
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
I've never put thought into my sponge purchase before. These have always been my go to sponge. Easily accessible at your local Walmart at a good value. Keeps my dishes clean and works just as well to scrub off tough stuck on food.
Ricquel S.
New Orleans, LA
I love these sponges. Especially because the kitchen is purple! Lol These last pretty long and don't get smelly. I love that it comes in a pack of three. Not the most rough scrubbing texture but they are great for everyday dishes.
Nicole B.