BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Alexandria , VA
I like the scrubby side - sometimes it can be hard to get stuff off of pans and cheese is always rough on plates. the one downside is that it seems to break down super quickly so i replace it more often than other sponges.
Camille S.
I love these sponges! They are great for cleaning surfaces throughout my entire home. I like that I can clean these in the microwave and continue using them. I bought these sponges at Target and I certainly will buy again!
Linda S.
Katonah, NY
This is definitely my go-to brand of scrub sponge. They always get the job down and have never scratched or damaged a single pan. Long lasting and can be washed and disinfected in thebdishwasher a few times and still hold up well.
Tuyet T.
Cleans my dishes really good and doesn't leave a scratch on anything. The price for it is great and it last me for a good bit before I have to break in a brand new one. I would buy it again and continue to keep buying them.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
These sponges work well enough. My only issues is they tend to get smelly too quickly for my liking. I prefer scrubby brushes but sometimes you gotta have a sponge. This brand at least holds up and scrubs when you need it to.
Jon G.
South Bend, IN
Like the way these are tapered at one end to get down into the narrow parts of glasses and other dishes. Durable and priced reasonably. Also, if wrung out thoroughly when done, will avoid taking on a mildew smell longer.
Anna Maria R.
Lake Orion , Mi
Brilliant sponges. Always buy these from scotch brite brand. The only con about these is that the scrubber side starts peeling away from the sponge and doesn't last long after that so that's the reason for the four stars.
Tory W.
Webster, TX
I really like these sponges. They are really clean. I bought them from my local grocery store and they were priced just like other sponges. They don't have a strong nasty smell. I would recommend this product for anyone.
Laura S.
Recently I have been getting these sponges. I normally get a thicker sponge but these seem to do the job. I don't like how they start to fall a part after a week of usage but they don't seem to scratch my silver wear like other brands have.
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
I am currently using these. They last for a while before needing to be discarded. They are very affordable and I buy them at Walmart. They have a soft sponge side and a rough side for hard to get off food on your dishes.
Nicole B.