Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Maria G.
Austin, TX
I feel like this is a very popular brand of scrub sponges. I definitely like the material. They don't rip easily like other brands. They last a while and really scrub off food from plates. I find these at any grocery store. Would definitely buy these again.
ReShicka P.
I use these sponges to clean my bathroom and they do a great job at getting the tough stains/dirt out. They are comfortable and fit perfectly in my hand. The scrub side does it's job without scratching your tile up. I definitely will use this product again.
Ann T.
Jacksonville, FL
I really enjoyed these sponges at first. They are more flexible than the other sponges and do a decent job at scrubbing - and lo! No food stuck to the sponge. However, after a few days, the dots on the scrub side started to become prickly and irritated my very sensitive hands. Also, these fall apart much much faster than their other sponges.
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
I usually buy these sponges in bulk, especially if I come across a coupon. I love the durability and thickness of the sponge. Its great for general cleaning and for a little scrub if needed. They're a great value for the price and I definitely recommend the purchase!
RENA R.
Fort Collins
When I first started using this product I was not sure I would be happy with it. However, I have been happily convinced. It's not rough and damaging to my pots and plates. You do need to rinse the sponge often during use, but overall I like it.
Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
My favorite sponges! Small enough to fit my petite hands well, nice shape. Gentle on all types of dishes as these are non scratching! They last well and are durable for tough cleaning when needed. I would recommend these over most other types of sponges.
Cindy L.
Decent sponges for a good price. It's very stiff coming out of the package so it takes a couple washes for it to bend. After awhile it starts to stink up your hand no matter how hard you try to avoid it. It's okay to use but I don't recommend it.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love the scrubby action you get from these sponges that isn't too abrasive. Especially on my nonstick pans which scratch easily. These sponges are a great value for right around $1 per unit. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who uses a lot of nonstick cookware.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
the sponges are a life saver, always get stuck on food off my pots and pans. don't have to scrub hard either. and its pretty cheap for a 3 pack. only wish they didn't start to stink so fast. I guess thats why they come in a pack of 3 always have to change my sponge
Garrett W.
Birmingham, AL
The Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges are a good choice when it comes to sponges. What I like most about this product is the durability. They get the job done and are still strong enough for many more uses.

Quality product at a fair price.
Nicole B.