BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have used these sponges many times for doing dishes and washing counters and tables ! They do the job with out scratching anything ! I do how ever get worried about the spread of germs that Happen then they collect in the sponge
Monica A.
Grants Pass, OR
I did not like the sponges. They did not have a good enough scrub side to get everything off. I will not be buying these sponges again. But the scotch-brite brand or excellent. I do not recommend this sponge if you hand wash dishes.
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
I've never put thought into my sponge purchase before. These have always been my go to sponge. Easily accessible at your local Walmart at a good value. Keeps my dishes clean and works just as well to scrub off tough stuck on food.
Lachelle T.
Englishtown, NJ
I love these because they get the tough residue off of my heavily used cooking dishes, but I feel like I have to throw them away after only a few uses because even after cleaning them or running them through the dishwasher, I feel like the begin to smell and then I don't feel like they are clean enough to continue using
Ricquel S.
New Orleans, LA
I love these sponges. Especially because the kitchen is purple! Lol These last pretty long and don't get smelly. I love that it comes in a pack of three. Not the most rough scrubbing texture but they are great for everyday dishes.
Jenny A.
These sponges are great! They are tough enough to clean pots and pans, yet gentle enough not to scratch my glassware and silverware. You can find these pretty much anywhere. I get mine at Publix, Winn-Dixie, Walmart, or Target.
Brittany P.
Odessa, TX
Would not buy again. These sponges fell apart within a week of using them. You get what you pay for though, the quality and price do match. These also left little pieces of sponge all over my sink while i was washing tough pots.
Kathryn H.
DENVER, CO
I like these sponges because they are a nice size, don't get stinky or gross, and tend to last a long time. They are inexpensive enough that I don't worry about having to throw one away. I think that these are a little higher quality than most generic sponge offerings, so I will continue to repurchase in the future.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I hate these!!!! The say they are a clean scrub and they are not!!! My dishes always still feel dirty. Now the scotch sponges that are the green and yellow those are the best ones to get my dishes feel and look clean with those
Jessica B.
Alexandria , VA
I like the scrubby side - sometimes it can be hard to get stuff off of pans and cheese is always rough on plates. the one downside is that it seems to break down super quickly so i replace it more often than other sponges.
Nicole B.