Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Tina R.
Tennessee
Scotch-brite sponges are always on my kitchen sink. I use them to wash my dishes and clean my counters. I love that one side has a scrubby surface, while the other side is a soft sponge. These are a good value and easy to find. I highly recommend.
ElyssA L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Nice sponges that I use for my kitchen and bathroom and floors. Not all the same sponge haha but they get all the hard stuff off with not much work behind it. They last for a while I notice so I’ve been very happy with the quality.
Cristina R.
Albany, NY
Ok to be honest I bought this sponge cuz it's purple. I was pleasantly surprised at its durability. With being able to scrub my pots and pans but also gently clean baby plates and cups it's a great partner to my Ajax dish soap!
E M.
I like these sponges, better than the original scotch brite ones. Soft sponge side cleans well and scrubber side is tough enough to get grime off without scratching. Excellent quality and affordable price! Will continue to buy!
Ana S.
These sponges do a terrific job of scrubbing dishes clean without damaging the exterior of the dishes. I like to use this brand for sponges because the sponges are efficient and food particles do not get stuck in them.
Ashley W.
norwalk, iowa
Decent sprinters. They do he job pretty well. I do like to change my sponges very frequently though so i tend to go for the dollar tree brand ones nowadays. If I’m at Walmart and need one through I’ll just grab these
Jeanette S.
They clean good it doesn’t scratch. It’s a great sponge. I love it. Usually when they start to break is when I change them. Is not too rough. I recommend it to everyone. It’s affordable I usually get it at the supermarket.
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
I like this sponge a lot better than the original Scotch Brite yellow and green sponges. The shape of it makes it a lot easier to grip and hold and doesn't scratch any of my dishes or surfaces. It does a great job at cleaning dishes of all kinds of hard to clean food including cheese, and nothing gets stuck or sticks to the sponge. I've also noticed that they last a lot longer than the original as well.
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
I love these sponges. My husband prefers them to the ones on the stick because he says they clean dirt off better and I agree! I think the price is great and I love how they come in multiples in packages.
Christa A.
USA
Product works great. Gently cleans dishes to a squeaky clean. Does not scratch. Lasts longer and feels more sturdy in my hands while using it. I love the choice of colors and textures available to use.
Nicole B.