BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Julie A.
Athens
I always buy these sponges, they really hold up well after multiple uses and they are a cute color to have on the counter. I like the multiple pack so you can throw old ones out and replace.
Tabitha T.
I love using these sponges on my stubborn dirty dishes. It saves the effort of having to use so much man power to removed the cakes on grease and hardened food. I always buy the three pack. Highly recommend for every household.
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
This is my favorite sponge!! It cuts through grime without scratching my nice cook ware. I love how nasty foods such as egg do not get stuck to the sponge. It has really lived up to the advertisement and become by go to sponge!
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
These are great and super affordable. I do wish you lasted a little longer but with the price I don’t mind buying them more often. They clean the dishes well and I would recommend to others.
Betsy C.
Buena Vista, VA
These work great, they are a decent price and they last a while. Good product for the money. They do a great job at cleaning and don't hold food smells as badly as normal sponges.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been purchasing these sponges for years now. If I go into a store and they are out of the three packs then I will turn around and go someplace else to find these exact sponges. They are extremely inexpensive and they are amazing and so useful for doing dishes, cleaning kitchens, wiping down furniture, etc.... They have multiple purposes in my home. I love these sponges. I always purchase them at Walmart or Target, but occasionally I will find them at the grocery store. If you buy the three pack you will actually save more than just purchasing one or two sponges.
Leah M.
Midvale, UT
I love the Scotch-Brite Stay Clean sponges! I used them constantly when I lived in a home that didn't have a dishwasher. They work perfectly well without scratching the surface of your glass, coated or painted dishes, pots and pans, etc. My favorite thing about these sponges is that you can scrub even the dirtiest of dishes with caked on food and the food doesn't get stuck on the scrubber-side of the sponge as you may experience with other types and/or brands. I highly recommend the Scotch-Brite Stay Clean sponges.
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
This are life i mean i do believe all sponges are the same when it comes down to it being that they are use to wash the dishes however you have to change then ever month and during that month u gotta wash the sponge it self but thats hygiene . They also are very affordable.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
These are great for everyday washing of pots and pans as well as dishes. They are soft but have texture that helps clean the gunk off of things. They are easy to clean and fit nicely in one's hand so you can grip them easily. I would recommend these for everyday use, though for things that are baked on or stained, I would recommend something with a bit more abrasive.
Lauren R.
Phenix City, AL
I really like these a lot. They do their job and they do it well. The biggest issue I have is that they are hard to get clean themselves, as odd as that is. If you use the scrubby side on tougher jobs, the food and debris gets stuck in the sponge and doesn't want to come out, which is pretty gross. All in all, though, they do an amazing job and I would recommend them!!
Nicole B.