BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Daneka B.
San Mateo, CA
I really like these sponges. They have so far passed the test of doing what they say. I use this a lot in my house. They are best for dishes since food don't linger and stick. I don't use them for pot and pan scrubbing too much because I don't like the oil or grease to get trapped. They do an excellent job of keeping my dishes clean.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
the sponges are a life saver, always get stuck on food off my pots and pans. don't have to scrub hard either. and its pretty cheap for a 3 pack. only wish they didn't start to stink so fast. I guess thats why they come in a pack of 3 always have to change my sponge
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love the scrubby action you get from these sponges that isn't too abrasive. Especially on my nonstick pans which scratch easily. These sponges are a great value for right around $1 per unit. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who uses a lot of nonstick cookware.
Andrea C.
Bellingham, MA
My favorite go-to sponge. I have these under all of my sinks - bathroom and kitchen. They are easy to clean, especially with the scrub part! And the color is nice too. They have a nice clean scent to them. i will buy them again and again.
Cassi S.
Love these! One side has little bumps on it for scrubbing pots and pans with food caked on and the sponge never holds an odor. Very effective, they last a long time and I always buy a multipack for when I need to finally get rid of one.
Christian H.
These are intended to not scratch surfaces of dishes, pots, pans, etc but let's be real: How are you going to get any food off? Rubbing?

That's what you end up doing. Rubbing things.

You want to scratch off the nasty, crusty food. That's how cleaning dishes works.

I can't totally recommend these unless you'd rather rub than wash.
Molly M.
Hixson, TN
I usually love these sponges but they are not durable at all! I think this only lasted a few days before starting to fall apart. I also had to scrub really hard to get anything off with them. I will go back to the heavy duty sponges.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
I used these sponges for my dishes while living with a few other girls in an apartment at school. they definitely stayed more "visually appealing" longer than other sponges I've used and were great at getting the grease and such off. Would definitely buy again!
Cassi S.
Kenmore, NY
I think these sponges are awesome!! I usually find sponges to be disgusting, especially when they start to get that sponge smell but with these sponges, you don't have to worry about the smell for quite some time! Plus, purple is my favorite color!
Amanda C.
When I have stubborn dishes I use these! I'm a sucker for colors and designs and the purple are my favorite to get. I love the roughness of the sponge because it literally scrapes off the stubborn "old" tough food stuck on the dishes.
Nicole B.