Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Mary M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Good sponges, clean what you need them clean. You can find them in literally any store you go to. They last for a while, but they do tend to fall apart after maybe two or three months, the scrubbing part starts to peel off. I buy these every time i need sponges, since they're a great deal.
Dawn H.
Clearfield, UT
Scotch Brite Scrubbing Sponges are the only brand I will ever use. They work on everything and don't hurt any of my dishes. They are priced right in line with all the other scrubbers. I buy them at WalMart or Smith's. This is the only scrubbing sponge I would recommend to anyone.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Go to kitchen sponges! They are pretty affordable and do an excellent job for hand washing or counter cleaning! Good value and last a long time! Will definitely continue to repurchase on a regular basis. I would certainly recommend to anyone looking for an easy, inexpensive sponge
Brina H.
I use these to clean my nonstick coated pans. The stuck on food literally slides right off the sponge when you rinse it too! You do have to work a little if the food is baked on or if you haven't washed a pan right way, but they hold up well in the top rack if the dishwasher.
Hannah G.
A sponge is a sponge in my opinion. These last longer than generic brand and do not come apart. Bought at my local target. Not a bad value but honestly I would but generic for cheaper. Again- to me, a sponge is a sponge. I haven't found a product to convince me otherwise.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I decided to get this scrub because it was purple. I ended up really liking this scrub. It has a soft side that won't scratch up your pans. I also like that the food doesn't stick to the scrub. Overall a great product. Got mines at target for about $6 bucks for a 3 packs
Claudia T.
This is the only brand sponge i buy anymore. they last throught loads and loads of dishes. one side is sponge the other has a scruber which it gret for types of dishes. tey aren't the cheapest but with other brands you have to replace them so offen that its not really a saving
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
I typically buy these just to have on hand. I don't really do my dishes with them but I rather use them to clean the counter etc. Theyre okay but rip a little easy, you can't use them too many times. The value is okay considering they're not that expensive to start with.
Marissa M.
I used it several times and I can say that it is disgusting after a couple of days using it. The part where it has to clean more the pans and hard stuff on the plates, was too greasy and sticky. It really felt bad between my hands and I think it didn't clean very well.
Faith R.
I typically get these sponges because they clean and are cheap. The sponges fall apart easily though. The scrubby part on the front is not really scrubby and I found that to be disappointing. It makes it tougher to clean. It still cleans, its just a bit more difficult.
Nicole B.