Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Buy on kmart
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I love Scotch-Brite sponges, but I don't love the Stay Clean (purple) ones very much. I love a sponge with a good "scrubby" side to it for pans with food that has hardened and needs a rougher surface, but this one's "scrubby" side isn't as rough as the others. It has bumps and grooves, but it tends to easily become slimy and I'm not a fan of that. It isn't rough enough for my crusty dishes, I suppose.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I have been using these for the last 3-4 years and I am pleasantly happy with them. I switch them out every 2 months. You can buy them in bulk so that the price is more affordable . The only thing I wish was improved about the sponge, is that the other side "scratchy side" was a little bit rougher to help get harder food pieces off of the dishes. Overall though, a good kitchen cleaning sponge!
Lisa G.
Elma, WA
These i tried because of a site where u get samples and rate them and these were my favorite find...these i tried to do everythingto them that would cause a bad odor on sponges ..and these did not smell bad at all not even a day after caked on stuff from dishes was left on it i even tried raw meat cleanup left on them and nothing caused an odor these are awesome
Patience T.
Amigo, WV
I love these sponges, they are heavy duty and work perfect. Also, they're pink, who doesn't love pink? They are super cheap, and the value is great. I would definitely recommend to anyone for those hard to get places.
Glenda W.
Huntington , WV
This is the best scrub sponge ever! I received this #freetoreview as a sample from @PinchMe. I had never tried this scrub sponge before. I had been a Brillo pad user until then. This scrub sponge removed YEARS worth of baked on foods from my Pyrex casserole dish!😳It is a true MIRACLE WORKER! It also does NOT eat up your hands. It's a kitchen must have.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate washing dishes but this product definitely makes it a lot easier. Doesn't scratch my dishes and pots, nothing sticks to it, not even eggs. Blah, can't even think about those stinky scraps that always stick to regular sponges. About cons, it's a pretty big size, but my hands are big too, so does't really bother me that much. In short, recommend.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
AMAZING!! I use these for anything and everything for cleaning in my house. they work wonders and have two sides which are different which makes different areas of cleaning easier. I have bought these for myself and got my dad and grandpa to use them in their house as well. a great brand and you get a good amount for the price you pay. well worth it.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
These sponges are amazing. They are more tough than I expected and do such an amazing job cleaning any dish! They also don't stink like other sponges and I really like that. I feel these don't really harbor many germs. When I'm finished using there, I squirt antibacterial soap on it and clean it. They are great quality and cheap price at Walmart.
Liz N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These sponges are great for about a month and then they start smelling really bad. I have stuck them in the dishwasher to clean them and I've tried the microwave trick. They smell better for about a week and then it's time to throw them away. They aren't any worse than other sponges because they all smell bad after awhile so it's not a deal breaker.
Allison G.
I really like textured scrubbing side of these sponges, they are very durable compared to the regular green scrub side. The green one normally wears off in patches or chunks off, but the texture of the Stay Clean type prevents that from happening, and no food chunks can get left behind either! Also, the wavy shape is more comfortable to hold than the typical square sponge.
Nicole B.