Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Imani E.
Im embarrassed to say the only reason I originally bought these sponges is because of the color. Im happy to say i was pleasantly surprised with how well the work. I like the curved sides for better hand fit and how well the hold up again though stains or scrubs.
Brandy W.
The only complaint I have with sponges of any type is they get way gross. But if your ok with tossing them periodically this is certainly a great pic! This brand in general is really awesome. Love the color scheme, how well it removes grime, and versatility!
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
We like these sponges, and they are our go to sponge. They last a while,and can be sanitized in the microwave, which is great since they hold up so well you don't need to replace as often. They scrub dishes without falling a part. Would definitely recommend.
Blake R.
I like these sponges because they are good to use on delicate pieces such as glassware or pans with a non-stick coating that you can't use steel wool on. They absorb water and soap well and help get the dishes clean. They also last a good amount of time before you have to replace them. Inexpensive as well, especially when you find them at the dollar store.
Ashley M.
Lawton, Ok
These are all I buy! I have expensive pots and pans and love the hubs but I'm convinced men think cleaning means breaking. Lol I love that these don't ruin or scratch my pots up all but clean them really well! Also love that foods and icky stuff don't get or can't get stuck in it! Did I mention the fact they are purple alone makes them okay in my book?
Marisol P.
Irving, TX
I love these. I hand wash all my dishes, and these help a lot with grease and anything sticky. I find them affordable for 3. They don't smell bad after you use them. Got it from Kroger's, and sometimes from the dollar store. I would recommend to others.
Tiffany B.
Sandusky, OH
I LOVE these scrub sponges. They are usually the ones I buy when I am in need of new ones. They work great and I have never had a problem with them. I have noticed they work a lot better than other brands I have tried. I would recommend this to anyone!
Priya B.
Sanford, FL
I currently have this at my sink and extras under all of the sinks in my house. Never go cheap on a cleaning item! These sponges are effective and resilient. The scent is good but I also use scented soap with it. I have been buying this and I will continue to do so :)
Gloria M.
I like these sponges, but sometimes they tend to look very worn after only a few uses, specially when I wash pots and pans. I find myself replacing it often and I wish it lasted longer. I buy these in bulk because they actually work towards a clean scrub
Janna Z.
Love these sponges! I bought them by mistake and I fell in love! They aren't as rough on the dishes as a regular sponge but get the job done just as well if not better! I don't have to scrub as hard and it fits well in my hand with a small curved design!
Nicole B.