BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Heather L.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
I absolutely love this sponge. No food ever gets stuck on the scrubbing side. And plus it's in my favorite color! How could I not resist this! And we go through sponges like crazy. A three pack will last me about 3 months. A sponge a month. But if I can get more use out of it I just throw it in the microwave for 30 seconds to help kill those pesky germs.
Courtney H.
Austin, TX
I love the color of these sponges. They work well for cleaning off my dishes without scratching anything up. The nubby side can get a bit slimy but for the price you can afford to switch out for a fresh sponge often. Recommend these sponges for everyone.
Priya B.
Sanford, FL
I currently have this at my sink and extras under all of the sinks in my house. Never go cheap on a cleaning item! These sponges are effective and resilient. The scent is good but I also use scented soap with it. I have been buying this and I will continue to do so :)
Ashley M.
Lawton, Ok
These are all I buy! I have expensive pots and pans and love the hubs but I'm convinced men think cleaning means breaking. Lol I love that these don't ruin or scratch my pots up all but clean them really well! Also love that foods and icky stuff don't get or can't get stuck in it! Did I mention the fact they are purple alone makes them okay in my book?
Crystal M.
Elma, WA
I actually like washing dishes, just don't like using most sponges!
The texture on these are great, easy to grip and even easier to clean with!
Plus they're purple!! Who doesn't love purple.
I would definitely recommend using these for everyday washing :)
Tiffany B.
Sandusky, OH
I LOVE these scrub sponges. They are usually the ones I buy when I am in need of new ones. They work great and I have never had a problem with them. I have noticed they work a lot better than other brands I have tried. I would recommend this to anyone!
Gloria M.
I like these sponges, but sometimes they tend to look very worn after only a few uses, specially when I wash pots and pans. I find myself replacing it often and I wish it lasted longer. I buy these in bulk because they actually work towards a clean scrub
Marisol P.
Irving, TX
I love these. I hand wash all my dishes, and these help a lot with grease and anything sticky. I find them affordable for 3. They don't smell bad after you use them. Got it from Kroger's, and sometimes from the dollar store. I would recommend to others.
Janna Z.
Love these sponges! I bought them by mistake and I fell in love! They aren't as rough on the dishes as a regular sponge but get the job done just as well if not better! I don't have to scrub as hard and it fits well in my hand with a small curved design!
Maria G.
Austin, TX
I feel like this is a very popular brand of scrub sponges. I definitely like the material. They don't rip easily like other brands. They last a while and really scrub off food from plates. I find these at any grocery store. Would definitely buy these again.
Nicole B.