Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Shayla F.
Springfield, OH
These sponges last forever, take a lot of the work out of washing the dishes, are cost-effective and are not an eyesore in the kitchen. They are my favorite and I will be a Scotch-Brite customer forever!
Tori B.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I use the sponges frequently to clean my bathroom. They are very sturdy and durable. I don't have to use multiple sponges to clean the bathroom I only have to use one. I usually buy these at the dollar store.
Kristie D.
Arapaho, OK
This is a great sponge. It's great at cleaning up my kitchen messes. The size and shape are good, and the price is good. It's a sponge I have always bought and continued to buy based on the quality.
melissa P.
I really like this product. It works really well. It's not expensive at all. I recommend it to others. And you can get it pretty much anywhere. It also has a really nice smell to it. I do buy this product all the time
Alexis H.
We love these sponges and use this for doing the dishes and then we also have some for cleaning !!! They have a nice scent and also a nice feeling to them and are affordable ! I will continue to buy them
Demaris B.
Wdm, IA
Best sponge out there. Lasts forever and wont ruin pots or pans. Usually a little expensice since i live alone, but I dont have t buy them as often as the cheaper brand.
Asisa R.
RIVIERA BEACH, FL
It does the job. You can go from a wine glass to bake casserole dish, and the sponge work's great. Excellent for non-stick cookware. The sponge holds up daily multiple uses, until its time to be discarded.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
This is my go sponge brand. I like this version to clean in my kitchen. It's good for my counter tops. I would highly recommend this product. Good for quick spills or a real mess. Very pretty color.
Marisol R.
Belleville, NJ
These sponges stay intact really well and last a long time. It's holds the soap well and I clean it in bleach once in a while to keep off the germs. It's a good value for the price.
Merryl M.
Chattanooga, TN
These are my go 2 sponges when I am cleaning the house! I have small children they always make messes! You can purchase them about anywhere of course Target is my choice of store!!
Nicole B.