BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Marissa M.
I used it several times and I can say that it is disgusting after a couple of days using it. The part where it has to clean more the pans and hard stuff on the plates, was too greasy and sticky. It really felt bad between my hands and I think it didn't clean very well.
Faith R.
I typically get these sponges because they clean and are cheap. The sponges fall apart easily though. The scrubby part on the front is not really scrubby and I found that to be disappointing. It makes it tougher to clean. It still cleans, its just a bit more difficult.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
These sponges have a scrubbing technique that when finished there is no residue of food stuck in the sponge which actually works! The scrubbing side is not hard plastic like normal scrubbers so I don't feel like I am scratching my dish, but still getting the job done.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
These sponges work really well for cleaning dishes. I get mine from Target usually and have never really had a problem with them. They scrub very well, but the scrubber runs out quite quickly. But for the money they are a great option and I would recommend them.
Jennifer K.
Highland, IN
These are my go to sponges of choice. I love that you have two surfaces to choose from, the soft side and the souring side. They work well to get tough stuck on food to come off without damaging my dishes or pots and pans. After each use, I like to put them into the dishwasher on high to make sure to keep them clean and kill any bacteria that might be hanging out.
Briana M.
Longview , WA
I bought these thinking they would work good on my non scratch pans, but k thought wrong! They are way to soft for that type of hard duty washing and fit better for if you are just cleaning glasses or nicer China. Doesn't scrub food off what so ever fore warning!
Blake R.
I like these sponges because they are good to use on delicate pieces such as glassware or pans with a non-stick coating that you can't use steel wool on. They absorb water and soap well and help get the dishes clean. They also last a good amount of time before you have to replace them. Inexpensive as well, especially when you find them at the dollar store.
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
We like these sponges, and they are our go to sponge. They last a while,and can be sanitized in the microwave, which is great since they hold up so well you don't need to replace as often. They scrub dishes without falling a part. Would definitely recommend.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love the scotch brite sponges they are great. I love the purple sponge is soft on the dishes and doesn't scratch the pots and pans. I buy them at my local Walmart. They price is great and I will be buying again and again. I definitely recommend this sponges.
Brandy W.
The only complaint I have with sponges of any type is they get way gross. But if your ok with tossing them periodically this is certainly a great pic! This brand in general is really awesome. Love the color scheme, how well it removes grime, and versatility!
Nicole B.