Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Brooke C.
Groves, TX
Not the best sponge. But I use them when others aren't available. It's reasonably priced. Doesn't really scrub that well but does the job. Doesn't have a scent. I would recommend this if you needed a basic sponge
Ellie C.
I love the color of this sponge but I also love the clean that it does on dishes. They come out without spots after washing. It's not too rough on dishes either. It has just enough scrub to get the residue off.
Sydney T.
These sponges are great and standard sponges. Hey do what they're supposed to do and at a good price. I like to replace them frequently, because I don't like to keep a sponge for long. But with these, I can replace them often
Abigail E.
Anderson, IN
I use these sponges to wash my dishes. Not too harsh or scratchy on my pots and pans. Pro: does the job I need it to do. Con: don’t seem to last long but nothing lasts forever. I would buy this product again.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
These are cheap sponges I like to buy for dishes, cleaning, etc. they don't last a while, but you're suppose to use to new sponges and the idea of bacteria on an old sponge is gross anyway. They get the job done.
Bianca C.
Indio, CA
My favorite brand sponges they clean and get all the tuff stuff off of dishes and last a decent amount of time and good value very effective you will not be disappointed I recommend this to others it’s a must
Krista D.
Wellsville, OH
I always chose Scotch Brite when I need a sponge to clean. It's definitely a good value for the price & is not harsh on my hands or dishes. They also are very durable & do not fall apart after a few uses.
Mia Y.
El Paso, TX
I love these because they don't have the scratchy side, which saves the coating on my pots and pans. But, probably my favourite thing about these is that they're a pretty colour!
Mikala O.
North Vernon, IN
My friend gave me a few packs of these as a house warming gift and they were very poor I felt that I had to put more effort into cleaning my dishes then I normally had to.
Shayla F.
Springfield, OH
These sponges last forever, take a lot of the work out of washing the dishes, are cost-effective and are not an eyesore in the kitchen. They are my favorite and I will be a Scotch-Brite customer forever!
Nicole B.