BY SCOTCH-BRITE #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

• Is there a better brand or type of sponge I can use? I do all of ...1 Answers
Christie G.
These are my FAVORITE sponges ever. I love that they are enclosed in material that really does stay clean! Cheese and other food particles do not get stuck on the sponge so it lasts a lot longer. I pop it in the microwave once a week to sterilize. Would buy again and definitely recommend!
Lyndsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
I think these are great! Just like the packaging states, they actually do NOT hold food in the sponge or the scrubber side. When a sponge doesn't hold food, it doesn't stink! Only complaint is that the scrubber side does not last very well and for some reason they turn the soap suds purple?
Kirsten K.
Great sponges. I use them for doing dishes and am able to get a good number of uses from each sponge. They are decently priced and work well for the cost. I wish they had more of a scratcher pad on to clean tough stuck on messes on plates but they work well and I will use them in the future.
Dawn H.
Clearfield, UT
Scotch Brite Scrubbing Sponges are the only brand I will ever use. They work on everything and don't hurt any of my dishes. They are priced right in line with all the other scrubbers. I buy them at WalMart or Smith's. This is the only scrubbing sponge I would recommend to anyone.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Go to kitchen sponges! They are pretty affordable and do an excellent job for hand washing or counter cleaning! Good value and last a long time! Will definitely continue to repurchase on a regular basis. I would certainly recommend to anyone looking for an easy, inexpensive sponge
Brina H.
I use these to clean my nonstick coated pans. The stuck on food literally slides right off the sponge when you rinse it too! You do have to work a little if the food is baked on or if you haven't washed a pan right way, but they hold up well in the top rack if the dishwasher.
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
I typically buy these just to have on hand. I don't really do my dishes with them but I rather use them to clean the counter etc. Theyre okay but rip a little easy, you can't use them too many times. The value is okay considering they're not that expensive to start with.
claudia t.
This is the only brand sponge i buy anymore. they last throught loads and loads of dishes. one side is sponge the other has a scruber which it gret for types of dishes. tey aren't the cheapest but with other brands you have to replace them so offen that its not really a saving
Hannah G.
A sponge is a sponge in my opinion. These last longer than generic brand and do not come apart. Bought at my local target. Not a bad value but honestly I would but generic for cheaper. Again- to me, a sponge is a sponge. I haven't found a product to convince me otherwise.
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
I decided to get this scrub because it was purple. I ended up really liking this scrub. It has a soft side that won't scratch up your pans. I also like that the food doesn't stick to the scrub. Overall a great product. Got mines at target for about $6 bucks for a 3 packs
Nicole B.