Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Lucia G.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges - 3 CT uploaded by Nicole B.

BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Scotch-Brite® Stay Clean Non Scratch Scrub Sponges.
New!
Won't trap food...guaranteed!
3 scrub sponges.
3 pack. see more...

Asisa R.
Riviera Beach, FL
It does the job. You can go from a wine glass to bake casserole dish, and the sponge work's great. Excellent for non-stick cookware. The sponge holds up daily multiple uses, until its time to be discarded.
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
This is my go sponge brand. I like this version to clean in my kitchen. It's good for my counter tops. I would highly recommend this product. Good for quick spills or a real mess. Very pretty color.
Marisol R.
Belleville, NJ
These sponges stay intact really well and last a long time. It's holds the soap well and I clean it in bleach once in a while to keep off the germs. It's a good value for the price.
Merryl M.
Chattanooga, TN
These are my go 2 sponges when I am cleaning the house! I have small children they always make messes! You can purchase them about anywhere of course Target is my choice of store!!
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE these sponges. This one, the purple one, is strong as expected but it also is less prone to that gross sponge smell that some sponges get when they have water left in them. Someone, I think it's my dad, doesn't wring out the sponge after using it and it gets a smell. I feel as though these ones are more forgiving. They are also at Wal-mart so you can get a banging deal on them. Bonus, they also don't fall apart. When they get old they get kind of shrively and it's hard to revive them in water. That's when you know it's time to grab a new one. Enjoy!
Victoria B.
Scotch-Brite Stay Clean Scrub Sponges do just what they sound like. The sponges stay clean after a long day of dishes. This is my preferred brand for at home and the work place. There is nothing worse than cleaning dishes with a dirty sponge. You have to be careful of spreading germs this way!
Roni G.
It's always good to have sturdy sponges around the house! These are very durable and clean dishes very well. They last a good amount of time but sometimes can be pricey.
Liz T.
I like that this is a sponge that is easy to clean. I bought mine at Walmart. It wasn’t too expensive. I buy multi packs so I can throw them away when they get gross. I would recommend.
Lillian Q.
Bronx, NY
I love the idea that its a sponge on one side and a scrubber on the other. Its easy on my non stick pans. And last a little longer then other sponges I have purchased in the past
Taylor C.
Terry
I get so excited and actually want to do dishes when I have a clean sponge. These are my all time favorite brand because they are stronger than off brand sponges.
Nicole B.